Monday

Busy Busy! ...and giveaway winner.

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to share a few DTs this month. Today is the announcement of Some Odd Girl's DT. I was lucky enough to be invited along with other very talented gals. This stamp is Some Odd Girl digi stamp "Sweet Kaylee". OMgoodness I love coloring Kaylee, she is soooo cute! She reminds me of my daughter! Also, head on over to Some Odd Girl's website for the newest freebie!

STAMP:
Some Odd Girl Sweet Kaylee
PAPER: Basic Grey Blush
COPIC:
skin: E11, E00, E000
dress: RV17, RV14, RV 13, RV11
socks: RV19, RV17, RV13, R11
shoes: 100, C7, C3, C1
eyes: B06, B05, B02
hair: R29, R25, R31
shading: C5, C3, C1, 0



Also, I'm March's Guest Designer for Pollycraft. They have a new challenge (#35)so you can head over to their blog and win some prizes! This is my card for the challenge. Isn't she darling? Just a beautiful digi stamp. Had so much fun coloring this one.

STAMP: SWEET DREAMS Aurelia Mooncatcher
PAPER: My Mind's Eye Home
COPIC:
girl: BG99, BG96, BG93, G28, G24, G21, G20, YR09, YR06, YR04, BG72, BG45, BG34, BG32, BG11, C-7
moon: YR14, Y23, Y04, Y02, Y11
hair: E29, E25, YR23
skin: E11, E00, E000
PRISMACOLOR:
shading: warm grey 70%, french grey 90%, goldenrod, yellow ochre


And last but not least, the winner of my giveway is:
GDP2001 said...
Just came across your site through the Stampingbella blog hop. Your work is great. 
Please email me at paperinkcolor@gmail.com with your addy and I will send it out to ya!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jaspere said...

Wow! I love them both. Your coloring skills are awesome. I am still working on highlights in hair and hope to get it one day *LOL*

Emma said...

Wow both stunning cards Chrissy... love the colours.
So lovely to have you join us over at Pollycraft.
Hugs Emma x

Marlene said...

These are so adorable! Love your cards. So happy to follow your blog!

raindropecho said...

These are both fantastic! Your coloring is to die for - WOW.
- Ann

Leah l'Orange said...

these are beautiful, Chrissy!
you are one talented cardie! xo

Sassy Cheryl said...

Chrissy, you're coloring is amazing!!!!!!!!! WOW!
And the image is adorable.

Heather Huggins said...

These are both beautiful.. I can't go to any more digi stores.. :)

Anne said...

Both adorable cards. Hugz

Anonymous said...

Super gawgess girl! So happy to have you on the team! You've got mad skills! :)