What I've been teasing you all about for a past couple of days. Here is my gift to all followers. This is my first digi. I drew this up a few days ago, as a special THANK YOU to my followers.
Yep, it's FREE! All you have to do is agree to my angel policy before you can use it. If you are not a follower, become a follower and email me at paperinkcolor@gmail.com . I will personally send you one. :)
MY ANGEL POLICY: This digital stamp can only be reproduced/printed for hand-made crafting. Please do not redistribute it without my consent. It cannot be reproduced/printed in its original state for resale/swapping/trading. Only followers of my blog will be able to use this image. If you do post creations using this image, please provide a link back to http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com .










12 comments:
Oh wow sweets this is fantastic. What a great digi for your first one. Well done.
will email you as I am a follower.
mwah
Trace
Super cute digi - I'll be emailing you too as a follower.
A "Pig" Thank you for sharing your creation will email you and it will be the first DIGI I have .
I have been a follower...love your new image!! I've emailed you! :)
this image is off the charts. i love it.
So Sweet...stop by my blog...I have something for you.
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley
So cute! I love mushrooms. :)
Wonderful! Thanks Chrissy!
how do you 'send ' digi image and how do I access it? And Did i have to record my acceptance of your angel policy?
Your follower Shirley-Anne
awesome blog chrissy.
Beautiful image and blog, I just found you, I signed up to be a follower, where do you agree to the angel policy and download the image? Thanks
cc bd9598 at aol dot com
Just emailed you. This is sooo pretty. TFS!!! You are too kind.
xoxo,
Lori
Post a Comment