It's Monday, and it's time for a new challenge over at Pollycraft. This week the theme is *sparkly things*, so bring out those sparkles! It's a fun challenge, because honestly, who doesn't have bling, right? Here's my card for the challenge. I added rhinestones to the Lilybean digi and Stickles to her wings, and the dragonfly's wings. Head on over to Pollycraft's challenge to see all the other amazing DT's creations, and for a chance to win great prizes.
STAMPS: Pollycraft "Lilybean"
PAPER: white cardstock
COPICS:
skin: E11, E00, E000
dress: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV13, RV11, RV10
mushroom: G99, G94, YG07, YG06, YG03, BV08, BV04, BV000, E35, Y13,
flower: R27, R24, R22, R20










11 comments:
oh my! just beautiful... love the stickled wings. I love using stickles. great work! eva
Beautiful card, i was admiring it this morning. Crips, clean and colourful and sparkly too :)
Oh oh oh!! GORGEOUS!!!! I might just have to play along this week!! This is just tooooo tempting....since I love sparky things. :)
WOW! what an absolutely stunning card!I love it.x
Chrissy...thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...I absolutely love this card...She is the sweetest little fairy...you did an excellent job colouring and the bling not too much but it looks fantastic...I must say...you nailed this card challenge...thanks for sharing it with us...have a stampin' good day.
stampin' HUGZ
Beverley
Wow Chrissy, this is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured!
Clairexx
Gosh Chrissy that just jumps right at you, wonderful work!
Your card is just stunning. I love the image and the lovely sparkly wings!
OH my word!!!! This is stunning!!!!
WOW that is divine :) I love it!
OK, this card is SOOOOOO amazing! I LOVE your colouring!
Post a Comment