Happy Wednesday everyone! Today is a start of a brand new challenge over at Copic Colour Challenge. This week we are focusing on the colors G99, BV08, and E59. If you don't have these exact color that's quite alright, just use a similar color. Here is my version of the challenge. This stamp is from an Some Odd Girl's "Squirrelie Heart". Aren't they adorable?? I added eyelashes to them because they remind me of my daughter and I. I also drew in the flowers and mushrooms for some added effect.
-Also for tomorrow, Some Odd Girl is kicking off our BRAND NEW challenge blog, with a very yummy freebie offer, so make sure you come back and check. OMG let me tell how cute it's going to be. I can't wait to color "her" up. And I can't even get my hands on it yet!
-Now if you like the flowers and mushrooms I drew, come back and visit me on Friday, for a VERY SPECIAL event (snort "free" snort) here, just for my followers.
STAMPS: Some Odd Girl "Squirrelie Heart"
PAPER: Heidi Grace
COPIC:
squirrels: E37, E35, E33, E31, E29, E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
mushrooms: BV08, BV04, BV02, V17, V15, V12
flowers: R35, R30, R20, RV29, RV25, RV24, RV21, G99, G94
OTHER: Spellbinders Nesties, Martha Stewart Punch, Stickles, Pebbles Inc. chalk










7 comments:
Gorgeous card!!
Stunning! Hugs x
fabulous! love the colors.
Love it! The eyelashes are the perfect touch! Cute cutecute!
So very pretty! Love that you drew the eyelashes on, too! :)
Sooo beautiful! Love the color combo and the coloring!
Your coloring is amazing Chrissy! Love the little cuties.
Post a Comment