Tuesday

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #3

It's Tuesday, and it's going to be nice day here in the east coast. It's also laundry day and groceries day. But I can always squeeze in some time for a little coloring!

Sassy Cheryl is having our Challenge #3, and also a brand new release today, yay! The challenge for this week is to use the color black, orange, green, and glitter. Here is my creation for the challenge. I used the Going UP stamp. I added Spica glitter pen to the ball, but it didn't show up at all in the photo. It was very fun to color, because I love her bears! I'm hoping she'll add more bears to her collection, (fingers crossed). Why don't you head over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's gorgeous works for this week, and join in the fun! Don't forget the new releases HERE.

STAMP: Sassy Cheryl's "Going Up"
PAPER: Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy
COPIC:
left bear: E47, E37, YR09, YR04, YR00, YG25, TG23, 100, C7, C5, C3
right bear: E43, E41, E31, E71, G28, YG25, YG23, YG21, YR09, YR04, YR00,100, C7, C5, C3
top bear: E79, E74, E71, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20, YG25, YG23, 100, C7, C5, C3
net: V09, V06, V04, YG25, YG23, YG21
PRISMACOLOR:
shading: warm grey 90%, french grey 70%
grass: olive green, marine green, warm grey 90%
OTHER: Spellbinders Nesties,  Pebbles Inc. chalk

Photobucket

18 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Don't you just wish you could jump up their with them!?! They look like they're having such a great time!
Chrissy, you're coloring is such a stand out! Bright, cheerful and oh so brilliant!

Ann English said...

Wow, Chrissy-can you color! This card is just wonderful. Your shading and highlights are amazing. Can I sign up for a class, please!

Dawn said...

Chrissy...I love your coloring! count me in with Ann! too cute!!!

Kim said...

Love your card! Your coloring is amazing!!

Marlene said...

Brilliant!!! Beautiful card!

Deirdre said...

Chrissy, another stunner.... love it.

Alina said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Chrissy and the sentiment just perfect to match the image!
Hugs, Alina

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card and great fun image.Jackie =0)

Christa said...

Oh what a fun card ... it's great!!
Love your colouring, Chrissy!

Hugs,
Chris(ta)

Anonymous said...

Great card, Chrissy, I love your coloring too!
Hugs,
Lily

Lauretta See said...

beautifullllllllllllll your cards are all so beautiful... WOW

Would like to see you use one of my digi's :)))

http://laurettasdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/

hugs x

Lauretta

jkreucher said...

Hi Chrissy.. your card is fantastic.. I love your wonderful colorin...
Hugs to ya
Judy

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful. Color your coloring..

Tracy said...

Once again your colouring is outstanding! Love your card and the image you used
Hugs
Tracy

Anne said...

Stunning! ♥ Hugs ♥

Dawn B. said...

Chrissy this is beautiful.. Your coloring is perfect. Great job.

Cathy said...

Chrissy, your coloring is gorgeous as always and your card is so fun!!!

The Wired Angel said...

Another great card Chrissy! The coloring is wonderful and you did a fab job. Thanks for all you do for our challenges. Hugs, Peggy