Wednesday

Copic Colour Challenge #56


It's Wednesday, HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! Are you going to wear green today? I don't think I am. I'm usually the one who pinches, so if I get pinch, I'll pinch right back. lol.

Copic Colour Challenge #56 starts today, and the colors we're using this week are BV02, G02, B32. If you don't have the exact colors, you can use any Copic colors close to these. This week's sponsor is Instyle Stamps, who also provided the digis for us to color, thank you! Here's my take on the color skeme. Head on over to Copic Colour Challenge for more details on the prizes you can win, plus other DT's creations for inspiration!

STAMPS: Instyle Stamps
PAPER: stash
COPIC:
fairy:
 (skin E11, E00, E000)
 (dress B32, B34, B000, BG000, B01, B05)
 (puddle B01, B05, BG72, BG07)
 (hair E57, E35, E33)
 (wings YR14, YR21, YR12, Y13, Y02, G02)
mushroom: BV08, BV04, BV02, BV000, BV25, BV23, BV20, Y35, Y32, Y02
PRISMACOLOR: warm grey 90%
OTHER: Spellbinders Nesties, Pebbles Inc. chalk

Photobucket

8 comments:

Fotf said...

Very sweet :)

A Consuming Passion said...

I agreet this is a sweet card love the soft colours you use!

Marlene said...

ROFL....Don't pinch me...I'm not wearing green, either. (And I pinch, too!)

BEAUTIFUL card. Love the colors you used. Your coloring skills are fab.

Anne said...

Fabulous! Hugs x

Deirdre said...

Great card - love it. Happy St Patricks Day.

Renkata said...

OMG, that is something specil. Great choice of colours and paper.

twinkles11 said...

gorgeous as usual!

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Adorable card.... love the colors!