Wednesday

Beary {heart} You

 
Hello! Wendesday already! That means it's another challenge for Copic Colour Challenge. This week we're picking some bright colors for spring. Yellows Y13, greens YG21, and reds R17. Here's my creation. I used Sassy Cheryl's "Bear Valentine" stamp. I gave this to my hubby just because. :)

Head over to Copic Colour challenge #58 to see more DT inspirations, and enter for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate from Michelle Perkett Studio.

STAMP: Sassy Cheryl's "Bear Valentine"
PAPER: Die Cut with a View Citrus
COPIC:
bear: E37, E35, E31, E21
dress: BG49, BG45, BG10, YR14, Y32, YR12, Y13, YG21
hearts: R27, R24, R22, R20, R17
shoes:100, C7, C3, C1

Photobucket

5 comments:

twinkles11 said...

very cute Chrissy! love seeing your creations :)

Marlene said...

Another adorable creation! Love your coloring!

Unknown said...

Super cute coloring and card! The image is adorable and the pin is the cherry on top!
Hugs,
True :D

Beverley said...

I love this...especially those cute little legs...your embellishments are great...thanks for sharing...have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Sassy Cheryl said...

So 'BEARY' Cute!