Thursday

Enjoy!


OMG, it's 70 degrees out! The ladybugs are invading our house once again. Been vacuuming all morning to get rid of 1/10th of them. They stink!

Okay I made this card today using Some Odd Girl's "Shopping Kaylee". Isn't she cute? I use Basic Grey's Origin as  inspiration. I entering this into the Color Throwdown #86, and the Flutter By Wednesday challenge. Have a good one!

STAMPS: Some Odd Girl "Shopping Kaylee"
PAPER: Basic Grey Origin
COPIC:
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20, R83
hair: E37, Y28, E55, E53, E50
dress: G05, G03, G02, YG01
jacket: E37, E35, E31
bags: YR23, YR21, YR20, G05, G02, G00, E37, E35, E33
shoes: E49, E47, E44
PRISMACOLOR: warm grey 70%, cool grey 70%, dark brown, chocolate

Photobucket

11 comments:

twinkles11 said...

CUTE!!! love this with the origins paper.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! So cute!!! Gorgeous coloring job on this!

~Ree

Marlene said...

This is sooo sooo cute!!!! HEY - I LOVE ladybugs!!! Send them to me!

Danni said...

Such a CUTE card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Fiona said...

this is so cool...I love that image!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love your coloring and she is adorable!

LeAnne said...

Very nicely colored, and a really cute card all around! I get those ladybugs, too....what a pain! I just ignore them, sweep them up and go stamp something!

Robin McK said...

Chrissy, this card is amazing! I love your colouring, and the shape of the card, as well as the embossing! FABBBBBB

Barbara said...

So cute! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing the Throwdown!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, this is darling! Your Copic coloring is awesome, too! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy! This is FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE the colors and how everything is put together! GAWGESS!