Hi gang. I wanted to start something different with my first "project" back. I'm planning to do more videos in the future. Just learning how the whole process works. Sorry that this video is not great quality. Give me some time and I'll figure out how to make better videos. BTW, turn down/off the sound. I forgot to take out the sound, so when I speed up the video, all the background noise sounds like chipmunks. LOL. Sorry. Enjoy. I'll show you the finished card tomorrow. :)









8 comments:
This was the next best thing to sitting beside you and watching you! Thank you for showing us this! I loved watching. (And yes, I watched the ENTIRE thing!)
Great video, awesome coloring. So many layers put together to bring it out! Thanks!
HOLY MOLY! I watched the entire video and was so entranced! I've said it before and I'll say it again... YOU ARE AMAZINGLY TALENTED! You make my hard won skills look paltry! Just WOW!
Wow!!! That was amazing! Thanks for taking the time to make it.
Watching you color makes me realize that one of my problems is that I'm afraid of white space when I color.
now that i see how much layering is involved in your coloring, i see i need to work a bit more on that. thanks for your tutorial.
That video was amazing! {chant} WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!
Fab tutorial! TFS! What cardstock do you use with your Copic markers?
xoxo,
Lori
You made the image come to life. Incredible
Post a Comment