Tuesday

Some News

Hi Friends. I just found out some news regarding my family today that I must attend to. I will be away from my computer for an uncertain amount of time. I'm not sure when I will be back, but I will. I hope you can stay with me during my absence. I will do a post later, to keep you updated. But for now I need to be away from my crafting/hobby for some time to attend these family issues.

Photobucket

19 comments:

Erin- said...

I've only just found your blog, but I've already grown to love your posts. You'll be missed. Good luck and best wishes.

Melanie Stanczyk said...

I hope everything is ok, Chrissy.

Sending Hugs,

Melanie

A Consuming Passion said...

Thinking of you Chrissy and hope all's well!

Betty Benton said...

Will be here when you are able to return, Chrissy. God bless you!

Dawn said...

sending hugs...take care

Shirley-Anne said...

Sending positive thoughts your way . Will watch out for your next post.

Marlene said...

Sending well wishes and positive thoughts your way. Hope everything is ok, and you're not gone too long! Will miss you!

Tracy said...

Sending hugs, take care, will miss your cards
Hugs
Tracy

jo said...

hope everythink is ok ? take care huggs jo x

Deirdre said...

Hope it all sorts itself out. Thinking of you. Deirdre

Kim Sonksen said...

I am keeping you and yours in my thoughts and hope all will be well soon
xoxo

Christa said...

Thinking of you Chrissy and hope you will be back soon!

Take care,

Hugs,
Christa

kathymack56 said...

Sending hugs and prayers your way. We'll all be here when you are able to return.

Shelly said...

My prayers are with you. Family is so important.

Cindy N. said...

Wishing you and your family all the best. Take care.

Unknown said...

Take all of the time you need. Family should always be first. We will miss you but will check back when you return.
Hugs and prayers,
True :D

Robin McK said...

Hope everything is ok with your mom Chrissy. Best wishes

LORi said...

Oh Chrissy...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

HUGS - LORi BOYD

Ann English said...

Chrissy, sending prayers and well wishes your way. Take care. Blessings,
Ann