Thursday

A Happy Hello!


Hi everyone. Here is the finished card from the previous video. I used Whipper Snapper's April release cling set from Anna Wight "Woodland Critters" & "Celebrate Nature".

This week is my turn for the colds in the household. But I'm very glad to be back to creating. I tried to rearrange my scrappy area today, except my second wind lasted about 10 minutes, and now stuff is all over the living room floor. ;) . I'll see y'all tomorrow!

STAMPS: Whipper Snapper Anna Wight's "Woodland Critters" & Celebrate Nature
PAPER: We R Memory Keepers, Bo Bunny
COPIC:
beaver: E51, E53, E55, E57, E31, E33, E35, E37, E49, R20, R22, R24, C7, C5, C3, C1, 0
flowers: R0000, R20, R21, R24, R27, Y11, T13, Y17, YR24, YG11, YG13, YG09, YG17, G28
PRISMACOLOR: marine green, olive green, cool grey 70%, warm grey 90%
OTHER: chalk, dewdrop pigment ink, Prima flowers, Prima bling, Nestabilities Tags Trio

Photobucket

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Loved watching the video and seeing the finished product. I've sent one of my friends over here, too. :)

Teresa Jenkins said...

Cute card! The image is just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Loved watching the process! My MIL likes to comment that scrappers/crafters rearrange and reorganize as much as they create LOL. Hopefully you feel better soon!

Shelly said...

Fabulous! it is fun to see the finished product after watching the video. Thank you. I really enjoyed both the video and seeing your card.

twinkles11 said...

Loved seeing your coloring and now the finished product. great work. eva

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a great card, love the image, the papers and the clean layout! And I LOVE stitching :)

Warmest greetings,

Renata