Tuesday

I'm back, (update)

You know, you ladies are the most wonderful group of people. You really make my day. Seeing all the comments just really warm my heart. I really appreciate all your thoughts and concerns.

Well here's the update. My family issues isn't entirely over, but things have settled down. I need to do some rearranging of priorities within the next few months. It will affect how often I will be able to blog. BUT I will still do my DT works, etc, and still do Friday freebies, etc. Well beyond my family obligations, we got into a BAD card accident on Sunday, our truck is smooshed, but luckily everyone in both parties involved are OK. I still cannot believed we survived the car crash but we did. We are careful drivers but the other party ran a stop sign and we couldn't stop in time, and well, you know the rest. I'm very sore, since you know I just gotten over a bad fall on my front porch about 3 weeks ago.

I'm going to try to color again tonight, and see how I do, and hopefully post something creative in 1-2 days.

Thanks everyone. And I truly appreciate all your comments. YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT!!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

goodness me, Chrissy!
will someone PLEASE point their fan at the giant raincloud hovering over this girl?! sheesh!

this all means it's going to get better, right? RIGHT?! (and soon!)

glad to hear everyone is safe though. sending big hugs and stuff.

Jennifer said...

Well, I'm glad you're back and in one piece. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Big Hugs,
Jennifer

Shirley-Anne said...

Sending you happy thoughts . There was an angel with you in the accident and you and yours were held safe . May your recovery be swift.
Will look forward to your next creation .

Tiina said...

Take care. It's amazing that you all are ok. Best wishes from Finland.

Marlene said...

So happy you are back. I would have missed your talent greatly if you had stayed away much longer, girl! Sounds like you had a guardian angel watching over you. Sorry to hear the truck is demolished - but at least you're safe. xoxox

Helen Dooley said...

I will say some prayers for you. I hope things get better soon. I also hope that your not seriously hurt. Take care!

Shelly said...

I'm so glad you all are okay. Rest up as much as you can as your soreness heals. My prayers are with you and your family as you work out the details for replacing your truck.

Scrapcat 1 said...

So sorry to hear about your accident but glad you are all okay, rest up and get lots better before you worry about blogging, I'm sure we'll all still be here when you get better.
Tracy

Michelle said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. My thoughts are with you.

Deirdre said...

Chrissy, great to see you back. Hope you are feeling better each day and don't worry about blogging... take care of yourself. We will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Kerrie said...

Extremely lucky that no one was seriously injured. My thoughts are with the whole family.... take care.