Saturday

Just When You Think...


it did! Here's what happened after my last post. A giant red oak fell on our house. Never in a million years....but it did. Crazy isn't it? I know when it rain it pours, but this is getting a little nutty don't you think? ;) . I'm a lot more calm than I thought. Maybe it will hit me one day (no pun intended), and I might sit and have a good cry. But not today! I have many things to take care of. Lots and lots of cleaning. Our entire side of the roof is getting replaced because the three holes went right through the ceiling. Our brand new travel trailer (which we haven't even used yet), is totaled.

Besides this, my daughter is extremely sick ever since we came home from the hospital after the car accident. I've been by her side 24/7, so I haven't done anything crafty. I've taken 1 shower in 3-4 days, ew... I know. She's taking a nap right now, so I have a chance to do a little bit of coloring and make a post. I'll see you next week. :)









21 comments:

Renkata said...

Oh I am very sorry to hear for the bad news, but It's important that everybody is Ok.
Wish you all the best.
Hug's
Reni

Teresa Jenkins said...

Starting to wonder if you broke a mirror or walked under a ladder somewhere. So sorry to hear all the things going on right now. Hope that your daughter gets to feeling better and that you all recover from injuries quickly.

Alina said...

Dear Chrissy, I'm speechless!
I just don't know what to say, except thank God you're fine!
I hope your daughter is doing well! Lots of hugs from me to all of you! Be strong!
Alina

Sassy Cheryl said...

Chrissy,
You know that you have been in my prayers! Stay safe and just remember.....you have people praying for you and thinking about you!!!!

Cec said...

Wow have you and your family ever had a rough time of late. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you and with your positive attitude, things will turn around quickly.
Hugs!
Cec

Marg said...

So sorry you are having such a bad time at the moment - lucky no one was hurt by the tree. Hope your DD recovers soon.

Michelle said...

Im so glad you are all ok! Wow, what a run of bad luck you guys have been having. But you are strong and positive so it will all turn around again soon. I am thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way.

Marlene said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry!!! This is nuts! That black cloud needs to leave your house immediately! You are a strong, positive person! Kudos to you for that. I will keep your little girl in my prayers, and I hope she recovers quickly.

I'm glad no one was hurt by that tree. :(

Tink said...

I am sending you LOTS of Positive & Healing energy!
Thank Goddess you are all OK!

Shirley-Anne said...

Enough already! So glad no-one was hurt by tree fall . Hope your Daughter has speedy recovery, and that you are back in the pink real soon . Sending happy thoughts to you .

Fotf said...

I can't believe your last two posts. I am really stuck for something to say as most of what i could put down might seem like unecessary drivel. I am sending positive vibes your way. I hope that you all keep well and things put themselves right, as they should be :)

Anonymous said...

That is totally crazy! Keeping you and your in my thoughts 100% and hope the bad mojo leaves SOON!!! HUGS!

twinkles11 said...

wow glad everyone is alright. hope ruthy gets well soon. take care.

Jaya Christina said...

Oh so sorry. But thank God nobody was injured.

KarenB said...

What a terrible time you and your family have been having lately. Such a blessing that nobody was hurt when that huge tree came down.

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, you poor thing!! I hope things get better from here on out. Glad you are remaining calm about it and I hope your daughter feels better!

PamSpradlin said...

My prayers are with you and your family. Hope your little girl is up and around soon.

jkreucher said...

Chrissy, Oh my Gosh, you certainly didn't need this to happen... I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...
take care!
soft hugs
Judy

Kim said...

Wow Chrissy! You have sure had a run of bad luck!!!!! Hopefully things get better now!! Take care!!!

Shelly said...

Unreal!!!! I'm so sorry that you all are going through so much, Chrissy. I hope that your daughter is much better by now.

That was one huge tree! My thoughts and prayers are with you as you deal with all of the issues from the damage it caused. xoxo

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Tooo BAD!!! Rotten luck. :( I hope it is all better now. :)