Friday

A freebie for my Followers

Happy Friday everyone. What a beautiful day it is. 75ish here. A little "too" hot, but it's okay, better than rainy. The hubby is taking a half day off so we can enjoy the sunshine. Can't wait!

Here's another freebie for my followers. I really appreciate you coming by and visiting me. It means ALOT and it helps me to keep creating. I recently saw a poppy stamp set for sale, but I didn't want to shell out the money to buy it. So I decided to draw one myself, and share it with my followers. Please read/agree to  my angel policy before downloading  it. DOWNLOAD IT HERE . 

MY ANGEL POLICY: This digital stamp can only be reproduced/printed for hand-made crafting. Please do not redistribute it without my consent. It cannot be reproduced/printed in its original state for resale/swapping/trading. Only followers of my blog will be able to use this image. If you do post creations using this image, please provide a link back to http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com .

Photobucket

18 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Thanks so much Chrissy this is lovely!!!
Happy Easter.

twinkles11 said...

great job Chrissy! keep creating its a wonderful thing! because of you i am addicted to digis. thanks! eva
Happy Easter

Shirley-Anne said...

thank you , looking forward to trying this out

Shirley-Anne said...

Well I have used your gift thank you . On my blog
http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

Betty Benton said...

Lovely poppies! How wonderful to just be able to "draw your own"!!

Shirley-Anne said...

Sorry chrissy noticed I just my blog on for you instead of direct link to my 'freebie poppy card'
http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/2010/04/digital-image-poppies.html
Thanks again

Jeanette said...

This is so nice. I love how you used pieces of dp to make the ground where she stands. Beautiful coloring.
Thanks for joining us at FlutterBy.
And thanks for the lovely freebie.

Jolanda said...

Lovely flowers. Beautiful 'Enjoy' card by the way. Keep up the good work.

Elaine Stark said...

I love flowers, thank you. Elaine

Cheryl said...

Lovely - thank you

Unknown said...

very pretty, thanks so much!!!
Trish

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Great job! Thank you so much!!

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Chrissy,
Thanks so much for sharing this image with us! Poppies are my all-time favorite flowers! I can't wait to play with this! :)
I'm new to your blog and just became a follower, your work is amazing and your coloring is out of this world! I look forward to following along!
Thanks again!
Hugs,
Julie

Marlene said...

Thanks, Chrissy! Beautiful!

TAS said...

Lovely flowers! Thank you so much for sharing this digi.

Esme said...

Thank you for the lovely poppies - makes think of remembrance day!

Esme xx

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Thank you.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Thanks so much for kindly sharing this beautiful digi! :D