Wednesday

Copic Colour Challenge #59

Happy Wednesday everyone. Wow, what a week, yesterday was up to 84 degrees. I went for a 15 minute walk and almost roasted. hehe. Hopefully today will be a teensy bit cooler.

Today is the start of Copic Colour Challenge #59. Really fun colors this week, very versatile. The colors are YR16, BG49, and E18. I decided to use Anna Wight's newest release from Whipper Snapper Designs. It's a great spring set with alot of sentiments that you can use over and over.

I decided to make this cutie chicken brownish copper. Tried to give him some 'feathers' instead of a smooth skin. lol. Hope I did a good job. It's the first time I tried to color feathers, or chickens. ;)

STAMP: Whipper Snapper Designs "Beautiful Day
PAPER: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
COPIC:
chicken: E18, E17, E13, E11, E00, E000, YR16, YR68, R27, R22, R20
flower: BG75,  BG49, BG45, BG15, BG11, G28, G24, G21, YR68, YR65
PRISMACOLOR: marine green, olive green, warm grey 70%, warm grey 90%
OTHER: Fiskars punch, Spellbinders Nesties, Pebbles Inc. chalk 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Marlene said...

You did good! Sheesh....do you ever make anything less than stunning? Seriously - you have more talent in your baby finger than I have in my big wide arse. Beautiful card!

Wonder if you live near me....we had the same kind of unseasonably hot weather here!

Cindy Groh said...

Love this card. You are awesome with the Copic markers. TFS

twinkles11 said...

your chicken is adorable! love your coloring here.

Peri said...

Hi Chrissy, Peri here, just stopping by to return the kindness. I love this card - so bold and beautiful. Thanks for your kind comments over at 'Stuff'.
Hugs xx