Tuesday

Sassy Cheryl Challenge #7


Today is Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #7, and the theme is to use a Sassy Boy image on a card, and use the colors blue & cream. This is my version of the challenge. I used "Measuring Up" stamp and I took out the girl in the image, leaving just the boy for this challenge. Sassy Cheryl's store has a "boy" section ready for you to check out. Visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog for more DT inspirations.

BTW, I decided to use my Prismacolor markers for shading this time. See all the different intensity of greys I used to make a smooth blend? When I was using the the colored pencils there was only two. That's another advantage of using colored pencils, you use Less and still blends well. :) . The end result does look different with the markers. The shading is more smooth, etc.

STAMP: Sassy Cheryl's "Measuring Up"
PAPER: Cosmo Cricket
COPIC:
skin: E11, E00, E000
hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, Y28
shirt/shoes:BG78,BG75, BG72, BG01, YG95, YG99
pants: YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20,
wall ruler: E37, E35, E55, YR21, YR20
hand ruler: E79, E77, E71
PRISMACOLOR: warm grey 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%, taupe

Photobucket

15 comments:

twinkles11 said...

wow chrissy you really rocked this. I love the image and the colors are so great.

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the layout and what you have done with the image .Stitching did it for me tho.

Christa said...

Love your card with the stitches and your coloring is perfect ... as always!!

Hugs,
Christa

Alina said...

absolutely beautiful card, Chrissy, gorgeous details and colouring!
hugs, Alina

jkreucher said...

Hi Chrissy, your coloring on this beauty is fantastic.. the shading around the image really bring it to life..
what a fun, sweet card!
hugs
Judy

Marlene said...

Your coloring is FAB. Love this! I am going to try to play along, but I really don't LIKE making boy cards - because they always look SUCKKKKY!

Ann English said...

Oh, to color like this! Amazing work, Chrissy!

Dawn said...

you are the master color queen! fabulous card Chrissy!!

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful job!! Hope family is OK...

Kim said...

wonderful card!
I hope everything works out for you with your family! Take care!

Jodi said...

Chrissy he sure is cute!! I love the pretty coloring you did on this image too!!
I hope that things will be ok for your family.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Deirdre said...

Chrissy - love your card - fab.

I did a link to your blog today on my post - used the fab image from Some Odd Girl that I won from you a while back. Thx so much.

Post is here http://colourandink.blogspot.com/2010/04/birthday-card-share.html

Cathy said...

Chrissy, beautiful card. Your coloring is always beautiful. Love it!

Renkata said...

Wow , I have lost your blog, ....
but now i find it great...:)
You have made very cute card with this image.

The Wired Angel said...

beautiful job on this Chrissy.. I hope you are doing well. Hugs, Peggy