Friday

Thank You Freebie

Hi gang. I hope everyone is having a good Friday and plan to enjoy their weekend. Today I have another THANK YOU gift for all my followers. It means so much for you to visit me each day because blogging wouldn't be that much fun without you! So here is another freebie digi to all my friends out there who read my blog. As always please read/accept my angel policy before downloading. Thanks so much, have a fun-filled weekend. :)

MY ANGEL POLICY: This digital stamp can only be reproduced/printed for hand-made crafting. Please do not redistribute it without my consent. It cannot be reproduced/printed in its original state for resale/swapping/trading. Only followers of my blog will be able to use this image. If you do post creations using this image, please provide a link back to http://paperinkcolor.blogspot.com .

"I AGREE TO YOUR TERMS/CONDITIONS. DOWNLOAD HERE"

Photobucket

23 comments:

Marlene said...

Thanks, Chrissy!!! I love coming here.....you can't know how much you've helped to improve my coloring skills just by posting your work!

Teresa Jenkins said...

How cute! Thanks so much!

Anne said...

Thanks Chrissy, love poppin into your blog. Hugs x

Esme said...

Thank you for sharing!! It's a lovely image!!

Esme xx

Kerrie said...

Thank you, great image...

twinkles11 said...

you are really such an inspiration, and yes my coloring has picked up a notch thanks to you. thanks for the lovely image :) eva

Ardilla said...

Thank you!
Beautiful image!

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks for the image, its beautiful. Elaine

jo said...

thank you stunning for stunning image huggs jo x

Shirley-Anne said...

Another image ? It's lovely ,thank you Chrissy . Bit late now but I cant wait for craft time tomorrow so I can use it .

Marcy said...

thank you for this wonderful image. I am looking forward to playing with it!

racinggrandma61 said...

TYSVM for this GREAT image. I am so excited to use it (as soon as the stupid printer gets fixed or I get a new one or the end of time comes lol)

agravette said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

agravette said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Cindy N. said...

This image is so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Miranda said...

Thx for the great stamp

Gail said...

ty for sharing such a beautiful image..loves ya

*SHeRRy B* said...

Oooooo... thanks Chrissy!

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing - you are very generous with your skills and talent.

Paula x x x

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh, this is beautiful! Thanks so much!!

Stef H said...

perfect for mother's day - and simply beautiful too! thank you so much!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Love this! Thank you!

Cindy said...

thanks Chrissy
Keep in touch good luck.
Cindy