Hi Everyone! Busy day today. Cleaning day and laundry day! Also, spring cleaning too. Whew.
Of course each Tuesday is beginning of another Sassy Cheryl's Challenge. Our #6 challenge will be very easy. All you have to do is use a Sassy Cheryl's girl stamp. Cheryl even has a category HERE just for girl images, so check it out. Here is my version of challenge #6. I used "Gentle Friends", one of the most popular stamp in the SC store. She's darlin! Head on over to the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog for more DT inspirations.
STAMP: Sassy Cheryl's Gentle Friends
PAPER: Stash
COPIC:
skin: E11, E00, E000
hair: E79, E77, E74, E71
dress: R27, R24, R22, R20, R01, YR09, YR04, Y08, Y04, Y02, YR23, B05
flower: G28, G21, YR23, Y08, Y04, Y02
PRISMACOLOR: marine green, olive green, warm grey 90%, cool grey 90%
OTHER: Cuttlebug embossing folers, Pebbles Inc. Chalk
---------------------------------------------------------------------
SOME ODD GIRL NEWS/FREEBIE:
Also over at Some Odd girl, they are having a DT intro week, and you get to read all about the quirks and oddities of each DT member. Today is my day, so visit HERE to see some weirdness about me that you wouldn't be able to find out otherwise. lol .
So in honor of my intro day I made a card to using Some Odd Girl's stamps. This is a brand new release coming April 20th. It's one of the newest character name "Mae". I just love her cute hair. Here is Mae dressing up as Alice in Wonderland. She's just relaxin on a mushroom watching butterlies. CUTE YES?? Wait till you see the rest of the Mae stamps being released on April 20th! So cute.
STAMP: Some Odd Girl Mae, April 20th release
PAPER: Die Cut with a View
COPIC:
dress: B16, B14, B12, B01, B00
mushroom: R29, R24, R22, R20, khaki, eggshell, oatmeal
hair: E37, Y28, E53, E50
socks/shoes: C7, C5, C3, C1, 00, warm grey 50%, warm grey 30%, warmgrey 10%
And YES, you can win this digi stamp of Mae I used for my card. Just leave a your name and blog addy, and I will pick a winner on release day (April 20th). Good Luck!











31 comments:
Hello Chrissy,
You made two wonderful cards, I do love the bright and joyful colors you used !
xxx
Very beautiful cards.
Wow the first one is so elegant. Love your colouring. So beautiful.
How have you made the sky , it's so pretty?
fab cards Chrissy!
I really like both cards! So fun and cheery!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!!
audrey
Nice and cheerful cards to brighten any day. Elaine
Hi Crissy - I'm over the moon about your coloring and very happy to have found your blog. :) Some Odd Girl's digis are fabulously cute!
Cheers,
Susan
very cute chrissy! love the pearls on the butterflies gives such an elegant touch :) eva
She's adorable!!! Beautiful coloring..
Your coloring skills are out of this world beautiful. Don't know how you manage the black hair - but you do! Both these cards are fantastic!
Love both your cards! Thanks for the chance at Mae... she is adorable!
Hi Chrissy, your coloring is amazing! both of these cards are just wonderful!
Hugs
Judy
Love your cards Chrissy.. Beautiful coloring as always. Have fun cleaning :)
Nice cards!!!!! They are gorgeous...
Thank you for the chance of having so beautiful images!
Beautiful cards Chrissy.
I adore your coloring and the cute image you chose for the challenge this week!!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Chrissy: Where did you learn to color. I tell ya girl, every time I come over here you blow me away!
You are amazing with the Copic markers. I'm so wow-ed by these two cards. TFS
You are a total wizz at colouring... wow!! Loving your SOG Mae card :)
Two absolutely beautiful cards, Chrissy, I just love the colouring!
Hugs, Alina
wow, you can sure colour!!! Tutorial please!!!!
Too gorgeous for words Chrissy! I'm so glad you are on the DT! I am just venturing into the world of Copics and am positive you will be an amazing inspiration!
Love both of your cards and thought while I was here...always up for a fabulous freebie! Chrissy, your coloring is amazing!!! I hope I can color like you when I "grow" up!
*shouts* WE ARE NOT WORTHY, WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!
You are such an amazing artist Chrissy - I am in awe
Wowwwwww Chrissy what a cutie!! Your coloring is sooooooo fantastic!
Hugs,
Christa
Super coloring! Love the lil girl..
Tejal
awesome cards & super sweet images :) thanks for a chance to win this cutie!
loving your work gorgeous stuff...
thanks
Sheree
Absolutely adorable card! I'm always in awe of your fabulous work!
I love the Mae image as Alice sitting on the mushroom. She looks soo innocent and shy. Great work in your coloring. Loving the light airy sky background.
Great cards! I just LOVE the images
Post a Comment