Tuesday

Sassy Cheryl's Very First Challenge!

Yay, Sassy's Cheryl first challenge is today! So for our very first challenge, is to use the color GREEN. Easy peasy! Here is my take on the challenge. For more inspiration and to see other SC DT's creations, visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. Cheryl is offering a $15 gift certificate to her shop for the lucky winner of our first challenge this week.. So head on over the the challenge blog for more details and enter! Also, the SC SHOP is having a 20% off sale starting on today, Tuesday, March 2 and will run through Monday, March 8th. So stock up on these wonderful digi stamps.

STAMPS: Sassy Cheryl Watermelon Bee
PAPER: My Mind's Eye Home
COPIC:
skin: E11, E00, E000
dress: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11, YG21
hair: E37,E35, YR23, Y23
shirt: YR68, YR65, YR61
watermelon: G28, YG13, R24, R22, R20
shoes: 100, C7, C5, C3, 00
PRISMACOLOR:  
grass: olive green, marine green, french grey 70%, apple green
shading: french grey 70%, chocolate
Photobucket

14 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

She's gorgeous! And I love the papers and layouts. Chrissy, your coloring is AMAZING.
I wouldn't want to be her mom. She's going to be a mess when she gets done.
Great job!

Kim said...

Wonderful card! Love the papers!!!!

Cathy said...

Oh Chrissy, this is gorgeous. Love the deep rich colors, Beautiful!!

Christa said...

Wowwwwww Chrissy, your colours are soooo great!!
Lovely card, I can smell the summer!

Hugs,
Christa

Anonymous said...

Chrissy-I love everything about this card-the image, the coloring, and the DP--fabulous!

Alina said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy, wonderful colouring!
Hugs, Alina

Dawn said...

awesome coloring! she's just too cute!!!

Anne said...

Beautiful, fantastic, stunning .... Hugz

Marlene said...

GORGEOUS...and I agree - your coloring is AMAZING.

raindropecho said...

This is beautiful, Chrissy! I'm popping over to the challenge blog now...I love challenges! Thanks for the info!
- Ann

twinkles11 said...

beautiful work!

Jodi said...

Your coloring is just Gorgeous!! I love the way you have brought her to life!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Renkata said...

she is so cute. You have coloured her so beautifly.
Way to go girl!!!

Tracy said...

Your colouring is fantastic, I love it!
Tracy