
Hi gang, just FYI...I'll be out of commission for a few days. I had a bad spill on my front porch yesterday, and can't move my right arm. I'm going to give it a couple of days to heal, so I can color again without pain. I'll see you next week to finish up my giveaway and possibly more, I promise!









10 comments:
feel better chrissy.
Oh no!! You poor thing. That sounds downright painful. Heal up. We'll still be here when you come back. :)
Hope you feel better soon. Take care and look forward to seeing you back in blogland very soon. Hugs x
I'm sorry about your fall but glad you are taking the time you need to heal. Take it easy and get better fast.
Hugs!
Cec
Sorry to hear that Chrissy.
Hope you are better real soon!
Hugs,
True :D
Oh My I hope that you are okay, falls always scare me because you don't know how hurt you really are until after a couple of days later, I do hope that you are not badly injured and hope that you are back on deck very soon. Take care of yourself.
Joy
Oh poor you - that sounds really painful. I hope that it feels better with some rest!
Esme xx
Yikes I hope it is nothing serious; hope you feel better.
OOPS ...sorry to read that you have had a mishap . But I hope that you do not suffer withdrawal symptoms from not being able to craft for short time ! LOL
oh no! hope you're better now! I emailed you about that "list"... you HAVE to be better!!! wink
Post a Comment