Tuesday

Whipper Snapper March Release!

Hi Friends! Happy news for this Monday.  I have the privilege of being invited by Whipper Snapper Designs to be their Featured Designer. I ADORE Whipper Snapper. They are by far my favorite rubber stamping company. They have the cutest and most whimsical stamps.

This month,  I have the honor to design with illustrator Anna Wight's stamps. She does AMAZING work. She also has a huge collection of cling mounted sets that you can find HERE. This card is from the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW March release sets by Anna. The cutie little missy holding the flower is from the "Think Happy Thoughts" collection, and the sentiment is from "Beautiful Day" collection. I'm so in love with these two sets. I'm just a little giddy about creating more, so stay tune in the coming days!


STAMPS: Whipper Snapper Designs "Think Happy Thoughts" & "Beautiful Day"
PAPER: Heidi Grace, Basic Grey
COPIC:
skin: E11, E00, E000
hair: Y28, E53, E50
dress: R29, R27, R24, R22, R20, R0000, G28, G24, G21, G20
flowers:YR12, Y32, Y13, R24, R20
shoes: E79, E39, E37, E35
PRISMACOLOR: french grey 90%, french grey 70%
grass: olive green, marine greeen
OTHER: Spellbinders Nesties, Pebbles Inc. chalk

Photobucket

11 comments:

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Look how CUTE she is in her little country dress! Adorable!!

...rest up! =)

Shirley-Anne said...

You are right . She is a little cutey and you have presented her very well . Lovely card .
Shirley-Anne
http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

Dawn B. said...

Crissy congratulations.. This card is adorable..Love your coloring.

Barb Hardeman said...

Congrats Crissy and outstandong coloring on your sweet image. The card is adroable in every way...

Marlene said...

Adorable!!! Wow - your coloring skills never cease to amaze me.

I'm guessing you're healing up after that nasty spill. No way you could have created this gorgeousness if you were still all banged up....or maybe you could have. You're superwoman! :)

twinkles11 said...

amazing! love the image and your coloring is just GLORIOUS!
hope you are feeling better too!

Tobi Crawford said...

your colouring is oustanding! i especially love the hair!

Andrea Murdock said...

this card is perfect and your colouring is divine! love it!

Renkata said...

What preciouse image. You have created such an elegant card.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card! I LOVE the shading you achieved on the image.... even with your little boo-boo! Hope your hand and arm are healing!

Kerrie said...

Wow, love you card.... such a super cute image