Wednesday

My Scrap Space

Hi all. I'm always interested in people's scrap space. To see how fancy and creative theirs are. Because mine is NOT. lol. Nothing fancy. My scrap space is in my living room/kitchen area. This is what works for me.


This is my coloring area/computer area. Very small desk. But I manage to color in the little space under the keyboard. :) My collection of Copics is also on the table. That Copic storage is a display storage rack I bought from Oozak.com. One of the best purchases I ever made. On the left is my collection of Prismacolor pencils. That's an  OTT Lite on the copic rack, I use for coloring, which I bought at Joann's.




This is my trusty printer. I bought it about 5 years ago, for about $30, great printer. It's one of those 5 cartridge printer from Canon. I use this to print out my digi stamps. Afterwards, I would dry the stamps on top of my toaster. LOL.:




This is the area behind my desk, against the wall. Storage area for stamps and pattern paper. Lots of unorganized papers on top. :)




This is what's inside those storage bins. Yes I do own physical stamps. :)


More stamps, mostly from Hero Arts and Inkadinkado.


This are my punches, all thrown into one place:



 Some bling!:




My little bin which I store misc. stuff. Tim Holtz inks, chalk inks, embossing powders, stamp blocks, and older markers:




 More stamps I didn't know I had. LOL:




My cardstocks:



My scrapbag. I use this everytime I scrap. What's in it? My ATG gun (LOVE), some punches that I use often. Ink pads, stamp blocks, scissors, pop dots, 3-4 different glues (Tombow, Martha Stewart, Arlene glitter glue)



This is the pantry, or what used to be a pantry. hehe. I use it for paper packs I recently bought from Etsy. My Cuttlebug and Spellbinder items. Sewing machine, chalks, more inks:



And lastly, what do I have on my screen when I color? Splitcoast Stampers website.....Oooooh and what's that piece of paper next to the screen, on my Copic rack??? Hmmm....come back Friday and find out! ;) (snort)


Photobucket

9 comments:

twinkles11 said...

cool stuff chrissy and i am a bit intrigued by the paper next the computer :0 eva

Anonymous said...

Very organized and tidy, Crissy, Love the copics rack!
Hugs,
Lily

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh I remember the days when I had material, sewing, quilting and doll making supplies stacked and organized like that. Thanks for sharing Chrissy.

Marlene said...

I think you have FAR TOO MANY COPICS. You need to reduce your stash. My address is......heeheehee.

Gloria Westerman said...

Very neat and tiddy......not like my corner of the world....but I know where everything isn't....lol
thank you for sharing with us your part of your creative world.....can't wait to see what'a got there.....

Unknown said...

I agree with Marlene...too many Copics! LOL! Must be nice!
You are such a tease with the paper peek!
I'll be back!
Hugs,
True :D

Jennifer said...

I love your little space. I'm drooling over the Copics collections. So jealous. J/k.

Liz said...

Don't you just ADORE those stacking - snap together boxes ? I must have a dozen. SO good for separating different brands of markers and inks and all kinds of goodies. And it makes me look so much more organized than I really am.

sirenetta said...

wow!