Tuesday

Coloring Sugar Nellie Stamp, Part 5


Hi everyone. In today's video I colored in the grass using Prismacolor Pencils. For the clouds, I use chalk. Tomorrow I will finish up with shadows and touch-ups!
Photobucket

10 comments:

sandra said...

Your colouring is unique and perfect!
It is real pleasure watching you work!
Thanks for shearing!
Hugs!
Sandra!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for this great tutorial hunni
i just think it looks so easy
but it's difficult to do, i think?
i just love to see you make this videos sweetie
hugs angelique

Loz said...

oh, you make the grass look so simple.. love the effect.. just finishes it off ♥

Shirley N said...

Just facinating watching you color, great video Chrissy!!!

Unknown said...

wow Chrussy, what a great artist you are. Its so nice to see you colouring and I learned now to making grass! Cool!!!
Hugs Ageeth xx

Ann-Marie said...

Fab tutorial, very helpful thank you. Off now to have a practice! Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Marion said...

Fabulous Chrissy. Love how you do the grass.
hugs
Marion

Маги said...

Thank you for sharing all your tutorials! Awesome, perfect coloring! :)
Maggi

Linda Peo. said...

Wonderful videos ...Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge, and artistic ability!!!

dmbennett said...

These videos are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing. Really love your coloring.