Friday

Sugar Nellie "Fashionista" Video Part 3



Happy Friday! I hope everyone will be enjoying their weekend. I have no plans in particular, just catching up on a few coloring I've been wanting to do, plus some special tutorials I have planned.

In today's video, I colored her sleeve, jeans, socks, and shoes. I will finish coloring her this weekend and have the card done on Monday. Also bear with me as I test some of the different video files, until I find the best one for Youtube. Have a great weekend! Make to come back tomorrow and Sunday as I draw the winners, and a new prize!

Photobucket

8 comments:

*Alison* said...

Soo cute.. I love the white gel pen idea... thanks so much for sharing with us.. HUGS

Shirley N said...

Love watching you color Chrissy, great video!

arjette said...

Thank you sooo much for shovwing how you color you image, I really learn a lot from it!!!

gr. arjette.

may-chu said...

Hi honey, sorry for the late comment but, a. the videos are great! b. I'm so glad to see you're back and ok!
May

Carisa said...

she is so cute! i can't wait to color her myself as i just got her recently. i love your unique coloring technique - i'm just starting to combine my pencils with copics and LOVE LOVE LOVE how you colored her dress! can't wait to see how see finishes up.

oh, and i LOVE how you pick your dp first and color to match. this is how i do it and so many of my friends color and then match to paper! LOL

Shazza said...

thanks for sharing x

Lorraine said...

absolutely stunning tfs huni xx

Marion said...

Another wonderful video Chrissy. Thanks for sharing it with us.
hugs
Marion