You didn't think I would ever come back did you? Me neither. It's been a really rough ride during the 4 months. But I miss coloring and scrapping. This last Saturday was the first time I colored a card in over 4 months. It felt good, but I'm a little bit unsure if I can still do it. We'll see. Here's a card I made.










79 comments:
Nice to see you back. you havent lost your touch, lovely card xx
stunning card...the colouring is amazing so amazing!!
Fi
x
Welcome back!
I have been missing your great colouring and beautiful cards!
And you still got it girl!lol.
Hope that you are back to stay!
Hugs!
Sandra!
wow - what a wonderful card!
Oh it's so lovely to see you back :) You so haven't lost the knack lady!!!!! Hope everything is now ok,Major hugs,Julie.x
WOWZA!!! You obviously still have "It" because this just made me Gasp!
WOWZA!!! You obviously still have "It" because this just made me Gasp!
Good to have you back! And you still got "it"! What a wonderful card you made.
Greetings, Sandra
Absolutely gorgeous ... and we've missed you!
Gorgeous Chrissy!!
Your card is simply a dream! Love the coloring of the little girl! It´s great to have you back!
Hugs Doris
great to have you back!! GORGEOUS coloring, you're an artist!! fabulous card!! =)
Hugs, SannaS
Hello, and welcome back!!!!!!!! We certainly missed you and hope all is well with you. Trust me, you haven't lost the coloring niche...it's beautiful!
Hugs
Tracy
Welcome back with such a gorgeous creation! hugs, Miria
Welcome back!
What a nice card. I knew, you will come back one day.
So nice and happy to see you. Hope your problem get solved and we can see you sharing your lovely creations. Gorgeous card.
Hello, nice to have you back. A delightful card. Elaine
Hi hi,
good to see you're back!! Hope everything is allright.......
Your card is very beautifull, you haven't lost your coloring talent!!!
gr. arjette.
Lovely card!!!
Hugs,
Marijke
Absolutely gorgeous and beautifully coloured image :o)
hugs and xxx
This is fabulous, wonderful coloring, those clouds are great and flowers everywhere!
Welcome back! Your coloring is still A-1.
lovely to see you back Chrissy. Hope all is well with you and the family now.
Gorgeous creation, you've certainly not lost your touch
Anne x
Glad to see you back- your card is amazing and your coloring skills are out of this world!
This is gorgeous Chrissy and I love the shading, she's so pretty
Clairexx
Welcome back, Chrissy! This is absolutely beautiful, love your colouring, especially the clouds!
Wow, Great to see you back Chrissy, beautiful card.
I do hope everything is okay!
So good to see you back! Beautiful card!
Lovely to see you back, you definately haven't lost your touch, this card is gorgeous, amazing colouring of such a cute image, pretty flowers to, take careX:)
So glad to see you back, you haven't missed a beat! Gorgeous card!!
Amazing colouring on your card...you definitely haven't lost any of it! Glad to have you back :)
So glad to see you back!! Your coloring is flawless as always :)
Beautiful, your colouring is AMAZING! Glad you're back!
Hiya Chrissy,
How ARE YOU?
Hope everything is ok now & that you are all a safe & happy family again!
No way - you have not lost your touch - great card,Fab colouring!
Glad to have you back - take care of you & your family - they are the most important people in your world!
Sending you hugs,kisses, strength & positive thoughts!
WELCOME BACK!
Take care
Big hugs
Casper
xxx
Welcome back!!!
Gorgeous card...always love your coloring!!
Hope things are fine now...can't wait to see more of your cards!!
Hugs~
Oh, wow. How beautiful card and gorgeous coloring! Sure you've got it. Nice to see you're back blogging and crafting :) hugs, Tiiti
So good to see you back, I have been missing your wonderful creations... And it put a smile on my face to see you in top of my bloglist again with a new entery.. :) Hope everyone around you is ok, and that things will go only up from now on...
Love LindaSS from Norway
Your card is over-the-top gorgeous! Janine
You sure can still do it, this card is fab. Hope everything is running a little smoother and happier family wise and good to see you back too.
Welcome back, hope all is well. you card made out beautiful!
Hi great to have you back, hope everything is well xx
Hi Chrissy, It's so nice to have you back... you have surely been missed! I hope you will get back into it soon... but looking at your card... you have never lost it girl! It looks amazing!!!
Hugs & Kisses, Marit.
Welcome back to my room , have missed you and your inspiring creations . Hope that life for you and yours is happier .
Your card is simply stunning .
Nice to see you back. And thanks for such spring wishes :)
Great colouring! You still have it! Nice to see you're back. Hugs,
Marianne
Lovely to see you back.Hope you're okay.Lovely card, you've still got it.Take care.Debbie x
So glad you are back again, I hope all is well with you and your family now :-)
Your card is absolutely fabulous, beutifully coloured !
It's so good to have you back - you have been missed!! Your colouring is as fantastic as usual - like riding a bike, you never forget!!!! Hugs Denise xx
so glad to see you back... you haven't lost your touch. gorgeous card.
Beautiful card. Nice to see you back.Hugs, Aluna
Well, there you are, lol! Hope all is well, glad to have you back. You still color beautifully! This is absolutely gorgeous, simple, clean, really packs the "wow" in just one layer, I totally love it!
What a great card.
Marie-Anne
What a lovely surprise!! You are back!! Welcome......
Chrissyxx
Glad to hear you are back. Hope you are well.
Hugs
Tanya
Amazing Colouring!!! Fantastic Colours... And the shading of the clothes is so Perfect!!!
So Cute image... And Welcome Back!!..
And you have NOT lost your ability to colour!! :o)
Ohhh, I'm sooo glad to see you back! This is beautiful, your coloring is as gorgeous as ever! Wecome back Chrissy, I hope all's well--you've been missed!!!
Beautiful card Chrissy love the colours and welcome back we missed you.
Hugs Linda
Welcome back!!! Yeah for us....and your card is simply fabulous!
You definitely can still do it!! You're colouring is amazing!! Glad you arre back and hope that everything is ok with your family!!
This is absolutely stunning! Honey, you haven't lost anything!
oh, she is so beautiful))) Nice card!
Welcome back!
Welcome back Chrissy so looking forward to getting to know you better on the Sugar Nellie design Team. Loving this card beautifully done.
Ali x
Hi Chrissy, Welcome back and I hope you'll never go away such a long time without giving news, I missed you very much.
Hugs
Lyse
http://bricomanies.blogspot.com/
Welcome Back. Missed you and said prayers for all good things your way. Your card image is adorable.
Hope things get back on track and take all the time you need.
Beautiful card. You haven't lost your touch. Glad to see you back.
So glad to see you back, Chrissy and there's no doubt you can still do it!
Diane x
Welcome back~~We missed you and your wonderful inspiration:)
Keeping you continually in my prayers and wish you and your loved ones--health and happiness!!!
Your card is GORGEOUS~~~Always adore your coloring!!
One day at a time as God says~~Live in the moment!
Love
Mary Lou
oh Chrissy welcome back hun, you certainly havent lost your touch oyur card is gorgeous.
hope you and yours are well
big hugs Troy xx
Chrissy, simply amazing - she just jumps off the card... beautiful. Welcome back.
Yep... you can still do it!! :) So glad you're back. Sorry for all your suffering of the last four months! Hope everything is better or is getting better. xoxoxo
Lovely to see you back! You haven't lost your touch... your colouring is still amazing! I love your card! Wishing all the best, Shelly x
So nice to see you back. I don't think you have lost your touch. Awesome card.
hugs
Marion
Oh my do you still have it ?
By the bucket loads girlie x
Beautiful card x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
oh, you can still do it! she's lovely and I just love the darker shading you do, have missed it! Hope you manage to find some time for more crafting again ♥
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy your back. I missed you. Hugs Tracy x
Lovely to see you back! I know how you feel missing it all - I was "offline" as it were from about October to February and so glad to be back!
Hope things are a bit more calm for you now! xx
Yeh! She is back! And of course your coloring is still fabulous!
Post a Comment