I made this video this morning, the coloring process was fun. The editing and rendering of the video, NOT. lol. {ahhhhh! ....the woes of the editing process...grrrr.} :)
Today we're coloring brunette hair, using Copics and Prismacolor Pencils.
Here are the colors: E49, YR14, Y17, Y13, Y11, Warm Grey 90%, Dark Brown.
I'm giving away this stamp & Gina K Designs Pure Luxury papers, that I'm using in the video at the end of coloring process! If you want to be part of the drawing, enter ASAP, the coloring process should be done in about 3-4 more videos.









16 comments:
can't wait to see the finished results!
Hi Chrissy, That was wonderful to watch. Look forward to seeing the rest coloured. Thanks for taking the time to do the videos. I can't get Gina K in the UK but I can get Neenah, will that work the same?
hugs
Marion
i've always loved your colouring.. if only I had copics to copy with :)
Thanks hun~~You inspire me tremendously:)
Blessings and Hugz
Thank you so much for doing another coloring tutorial.. :) you are the best.. HUGS
so fun to see your coloring techniques!...you have incredible talent girlie!!
xoxo
Oh Chrissy, I was so missing your videos! This was fabulous, thanks for doing these!
thankyou Chrissy that was a fab video i look forward to seeing more and thankyou so much for the chance of winning her too your so kind see you soon
hugs
Lorraine xx
I've never colored before so these videos are great!
The video is great. I'll keep this in mind when I color hair next time.
Thank you for the change to win this lovely stamp.
Marie-Anne
Thanks Chrissy. Your video is very helpful. Waiting for the next ... Thank you for the chance to win this amazing stamp. Hugs, Aluna
I looked at the first two video's and I want to thank you for the good explanation you did on both video's. I learned just to watch you color the image. And thank you also for the change to win a candy.
Hugs,
Nanda
Oh fabulous coloring. I just love it. Would love to try a new paper, i'll i have available to me is SU, i find it hard to blend...TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
Fabulous video Chrissy!! Great editing..
Fantastic video Chrissy.Thank you for the chance to win this fab candy.Lovely to see you back-we missed you in blogland.Take care.Debbie x
Thank for sharing Chrissy, love your colouring. Hugs Tracy x
Post a Comment