Hi everyone. Today I made this card using Lily of the Valley's "Bear & Butterflies" stamp. I've been wanting to color him up for a long time, but never gotten a chance to. Just a fun all-occasion card. Have a good weekend! The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink.










27 comments:
Oh wowwwwwwww Chrissy! Love it ... so simple but so absolutely adorable!!
Hugs,
Christa
This card is adorable!
Maggi
Gorgeous as ALWAYS!
Such a sweet card!
Georgeus coloring, and I love the paper! Adorable embellising with the ribbon and button. :)
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Anne.
Just the sweetest Chrissy! Gorgeous colouring like always hun. Happy Spring, Maria
adorable!!!!!!!!!
I just love this card!! So very adorable!
What a cute card. I love that image.
Marie-Anne
Oh my goodness, everything about this is stunning!! So glad to see you back!Super cute image, I love the background and of course your coloring is amazing!
This is just precious Chrissy! Your coloring is just gorgeous, love this! So happy you're back, hope all's well.
oh wow Chrissy! it's gorgeous and so good to have you back!! ♥
Fab card and wishing you a blue skies weekend too.
Fabulous card Chrissy and such a very sweet image. Love that DP.
tterly amazing colouring.
Ooh, wow this card is adorable :) And your color work is reallt amazing!!! Hugs Anneke
Ohhhh so sweet image! Sooo cutie!
Wonderful card!
OMG I´won one of your candy´s...oh I just read it! Sorry I was on holidays! I wrote you an email.
Thank you sooo much! I´m so happy about it!
Hugs Janine
Stunning colouring . Lush background papers .
Sweet, simple, perfectly colored. PERFECT! Love it!
This card is just adorable.. I can't wait til you do some more video tutorials.. I so enjoyed your last one.. HUGS
This is so cute and gorgeous.
I love the background.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Chrissy so nice to see your fabby creations again!! Hope you are doing well ;)
Will always be thinking and praying for you:)
Just lovely
Hugz and {heart}
What a cute card! Love your clouds too!
This is beautiful! So glad you are back. You are a coloring inspiration!
OMG I am blown away with this DAH-LING card the stripy panel is just perfect and that image is simply adorable.
I sooooooooooooooo wish I could colour like you - or half way like you !!
Thanks for sharing and inspiring me as always x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
This card is AMAZING Chrissy.
Your colouring is awesome and the papers and details are very beautiful.
Have a nice day.
Hugs, Swantje
A really beautiful card, your way of colouring is amazing!
Awww, this is too cute! Fab card!
Post a Comment