Thursday

Sugar Nellie "Fashionista" Video Part 2



Hi everyone! Today's segment of the video, I'm focusing on coloring her dress/shirt and the bow in her hair. Sorry for the blurriness of the Copic markers, because I used my camera's camcorder, which isn't the greatest. I did add in the Copic color codes in the text for you. Enjoy!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love love love the colors and your tecnique....thanks for sharing. Waiting with baited breath to see the final result.
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

cebelica said...

Thanks for sharing this. I always like to see how others do the coloring so I can learn something.

Hugs!
Cebelica
crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com

arjette said...

Hi hi,

thanks for showing us the way you color!! I'm allways learning from those video's soooo see you on your next video LOL!!!

gr. arjette.

Lorraine said...

thanks for sharing i have got some great shading tips from your video so thanks very much xx

Heather Huggins said...

Another awesome job!! Thanks for sharing..

Marion said...

Fabulous Chrissy. Awesome colouring.
hugs
Marion

Shirley N said...

I really appreciate that you don't rush through your videos and we can watch your entire coloring process. Thanks Chrissy!