Tuesday

Not Done Yet, 2 More Candies! ;)

Okay  I found two more Easter Maggies in my Magnolia-licious goodie bag...lol. These are full-size Maggies.  I want to share the love with my wonderful followers before Easter passes, so two more separate candies (you can enter both). These will be 3 DAY DRAWINGS! I will pull the winners on April 1, at 9PM Eastern. Winners MUST contact me within 24 hours, or another winner will be drawn. These are time sensitive stamps, lol.

Here are the rules:
1. Be a follower of my blog. If you haven't already, follow my blog by clicking on the "Follow" button on my side bar.
2. Leave your name & blog addy by pressing the "Add your Link" froggy button below.

TILDA WITH FLOWER IN HER HAIR



-------------------------------------------------



TILDA WITH AN EASTER EGG




Photobucket

28 comments:

Shelly said...

Thank you Chrissy for your generosity! Your blog is a real inspiration! Shelly x

Miria said...

Thank you, Chrissy for another great chance! Miria xx

cebelica said...

You are SO generous! Thank you for the chance to win these cuties. I love Magnolia stamps, but they are VERY hard to find here. *sigh*

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Cebelica

crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

I just love your giveaways!! Thank you for being so kind and sharing with us!!

Jenn

www.scraphappensembellishit.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Thank you so much..You are sooo sweet, and so very generous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Margo said...

You are the best !
Thank you so much for a chance to win these lovely stamps !
I have put the first one on my side-bar too !
I will cross my fingers :)
Greetz
Margo

sandra said...

Wow,Chrissy,you are so generous!!!
Thanks for the chance!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Marianne said...

Thank you Chrissy!!
Love, Marianne

Tina said...

This is awesome! Thank you for this chance to win!

Shazza said...

thank you again
mwah!

Debby said...

Thanks for the change to win!
I wish everyone good luck!

Maryann Laursen said...

Thank you sooo much for your great generousity right now. I´ve been following for a little while, but it´s the first time I´ve joined your candy, so I hope, I´ll be lucky, as I just love our little maggie friend here.
have a wonderful time ahead.

Ardilla said...

Thank you so much for these wondeful opportunities to win so beautiful stamps :)

Ardilla
papersardilla.multiply.com

Unknown said...

Tak Chrissy!

Anne-Grethe

Isha Gupta said...

Awesome candies. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for giving a chance to win

Shirley N said...

Chrissy you are just too generous, thanks for the chance to win!

Anita said...

Oh, they are so cute! Thanks for the chance. X Anita

Unknown said...

Oh how cute, and I don't have either one of these stamps:O) Thanks so much for the chance to win!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Maylee said...

These are so cute! Thanks for the chance to win : )

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the both chances to win these super cute images, there so adorable
i wish every one good luck, but i hope to win :) LOL. we all do of cource, have a great day hunni
hugs angelique

JLJ Designs said...

So generous! Thanks for the chances.

Jennifer

Brenna said...

wow, what a great giveaway!! thanks for the chance to win!! i am wishing and wishing to win one!!
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Christine said...

Thank you so much for the chance to win a Mag stamp..

smiles Christine xx

Julye said...

Ooh more chances to win the best kind of candy, non fattening thanks for all the chances.

Unknown said...

You're so generous Chrissy! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

Sol said...

The stamps are supercute!!!! Thank you so much for the chance to win!!

Debbie said...

Hi Chrissy, Thank you once again for the chance to win these lovely stamps-you are very generous.Take care.Debbie x

Theresa's Studio said...

Thanks for a chance to win Tilda. Have a great day!