Thursday

Touch Ups



Hi everyone. Sorry I didn't get to the video sooner. I'm fighting a nasty cough & cold, and pink eye...been going to bed very early every night. But I want to finish up on the card ASAP. Here is the video on the shadows & touchups. Tonight I will post the finished card!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Wonderful video. TFS!!

Loz said...

oh, hope you're feeling better really soon! ♥

Sol said...

Fantasic colouring!!!!! :o)

Shirley N said...

Oh no, take care Chrissy--feel betta soon! Thanks for still doing these awesome videos even tho you're under the weather!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
hope you're feeling better soon
thanks again for showing this video sweetie
i can't wait to see what the card will look like
hugs angelique

Julia said...

Great video! Thanks for sharing :D

Diane said...

Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful videos with us, Chrissy! I do hope your cold is now much better.
Diane x

Anita said...

Great video! Thanks. I hope you feel better soon! X Anita

Marion said...

Hi Chrissy, I have so enjoyed these videos colouring Fashionista. Thanks so much for doing them. Need to get the image now and try it out.
I hope you will feel much better soon.
hugs
Marion