Friday

Hugs & Hearts and Winners!

Stamp: Sugar Nellie Fashionista
Supplies: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils
Paper: Couture Cardstock "One Sheet Wonder"



Hi everyone. Here is the finished card for the coloring process of Sugar Nellie's Fashionista. Visit all the Simply Sassy's HERE. I want them all! They are so much fun to color! The photo came out a little dark today, the image is brighter. Very gloomy weather out and I couldn't get a good shot of the card. Next time! :)

Onto the winners. For the
March Blog Candy Winner, it's: 35. PINK SANDRA !
Simply Sassy Fashionista stamp, it's : 44. Astrid  !

Please contact me at paperinkcolor@gmail.com with your addy, and put in the subject line: WINNERS
I will send out all winning prizes this coming week.
Photobucket

18 comments:

Nikki said...

Love how you've colored her in and congrats to the lucky winners :)
hugs Nikki C

Brenna said...

congrats to the lucky ladies!! love your card and the stitching!! very cute!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

cebelica said...

Awww, such a cute card!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
your card is fabulous
i loved all the video's you've made
congats to the lucky ladies
have a great weekend sweetie
hugs angelique

Mary Lou said...

Thanks for all the videos--Loved thema nd picked up some good good tips:)
Your card is AMAZING!!! Love your work!!!
Smiles

Marion said...

Hi Chrissy, Fabulous card. I love how you used the ribbon and lace.
Congrats to the winners.
hugs
Marion

sandra said...

Oh,thank you so much!!!
And congrats to Astrid!

Card is amazing!
Must say thank you for that tutorials of how you are making grass.
I have successfully made it on my images.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Leah l'Orange said...

HOLY HECK, C. this gal's GORGEOUS. love her on the simplistic card. hope you're doing well, girlie! xo

Loz said...

gorgeous, love the added details of the clouds and that cute grass! who knew grass could be so adorable!! ♥

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card!

Jennifer

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card is this.
Nice coloring.

Hugs Astrid.

fragola said...

She is very pretty!I love her!
I like your video tutorials also, they are helping me so much! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Heidi said...

Well done to the winners. I love this card chrissy, your colouring is superb. hugs heidi x

Shazza said...

she is just fabulous x

Annika said...

Oh, I've watched the whole sequence of your video tuts now and boy you are amazing! One day I might even gather enough guts to try out your way of colouring!
Hugs
Annika

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card!

Sandra and Astrid, congratulations with your prize.

Marie-Anne

Stempeltiger said...

This card is absolutely STUNNING Chrissy!
Your colouring is breathtaking.
Many thanks for the AMAZING tutorials.
Hugs, Swantje

Unknown said...

she is so pretty...your images are so full of life. your coloring is just that good-- always inspiring.

xoxo