I HAVE to share this with you...lol. Everyone has GMAIL, right? Well they came out with a beta version of "Gmail Motion", where you use actual body movements to check you email. I don't, know, I find it hilarious. If you want to find out more, go HERE. Or just watch the video.
I think GMAIL is not intending for it to be funny, but the guy they use as the prop, and the whole concept, is just way funny to me. I'm a self proclaimed nerd. NERDS are so much more fun that just being everyday ordinary normal, don't you think? ;)
DISCLAIMER....DUH! IT'S APRIL 1ST...APRIL'S FOOL, I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!!! OKAY, I'M GOING BACK TO MY SCRAP AREA AND HIDE NOW. LOL









4 comments:
Hi Chrissy~~I found it to be quite funny also:)
Thanks for sharing :)
Hugz
Too funny, TFS! Have a great fun day!
LOL! : )
LOL!! That's funny... ;D
Post a Comment