Hi there! Today I have a card for Magnolia-Licious Color Challenge. This color challenge is pink & green, perfect for Easter and spring cards! I used one of the brand new Tilda mini stamps, which was sooooo much fun to color. You can use these mini stamps for smaller cards, tags, or build-your-own multiple Tilda scenes. I like them because they give you more room to decorate your cards. Sometimes you don't want a card to be entirely the image, so these mini stamps are perfect for those occasions!
I used all Prismacolor pencils this time to color this cute little tilda. Believe me it was a challenge. I think I'm going back to mixed media for sure, lol! Visit the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's creations!!!
![]() |
| CLOSEUP |
STAMP: Magnolia mini world "Tilda With Newly Hatched Egg"
PAPER: My Mind's Eye, Couture Cardstock "One Sheet Wonder", Papertrey Ink
HAIR: canary yellow, golden rod, sienna brown
DRESS/SHOES: crimson lake, carmine red, tuscan red, white gel pen, dark green, charteuse, french grey 20%
SKIN: salmon pink, peach, light peach, beige, pumpkin orange, pink, carmine red
WINNER! : For the blog candy on April 7th, the set of Penny Black stamps , it's: 127. Julye !!!
Please email your addy to paperinkcolor@gmail.com with "WINNER" in the subject line! :)











21 comments:
Beautiful coloring and layout Chrissy!
Cute & sweet card Chrissy. Love the little butterflies fluttering around :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Adorable spring card! Your colouring is perfect :)
Anita
Gorgeous colours Chrissy.Mini Tilda is such a cutie.Fab card.Well done to Julye-enjoy your penny black stamps.Love Debbie x
Hi Chrissy...what a gorgeous Easter card!! I love the Mini Maggies...and this one is such fun! And beautifully colored! Great DPs too! Hugs. Pat
This is so so pretty, love the color combo..Fantastic Easter card..
Hugs
Debbie
very pretty, colourfull card !
greetings, martina
x
Hello Chrissy,
Again and again...☺ ☺ ☺...Beautiful card and I love the color combi and what a nice punch you used.
Hugs Wilma
Beautiful card Chrissy! I love your coloring with prisma pencils on this sweet mini image! Love your layout and that fun paper punch design - love that! Beautiful work! hugs, Angela
Simply beautiful, that mini Tida is gorgeous! janine
What a sweet card!
Marie-Anne
This is such a beautiful card! :D
Hi Chrissy,
Love the shape of your card - so nice to see a different one for a change.
Great little scene. Love your die cut / punch and the butterflies are a great touch flittering around.
Great job colouring Tilda with your pencils!
Hugs, Candy
i really like this card! i only have three of the mini's because i have such a hard time coloring them. they never look good. yours is beautiful!
Oh my goodness, this is just gorgeous Crissy!
wowzezrs Chrissy! You coloring is stunning on your Tilda - so much detail which is not so easy on those minis! Love the borders and the fresh Spring colors!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx
she's LOVELY! my colours don't come out NEARLY as bright as yours with my Prismas. gorgeous, C!
Cute card! Love the bow on the side with the tag and flower. Great colors for the challenge. LC
Chrissy, gorgeous card. Wonderful design. Beautifully coloured with your colour pencils. I like to do that to every now and then just for a change. You ace colouration no matter what medium you use.
Hugs.
Norma
Fantastic Easter Colours!!... Looks Great!!!.. And it gave me the impression of looking at a small cut out (this photo). of an Giant Easter egg... -with dots and stripes-!!!.. I would love to get an Giant Easter Egg !!! :o) Wouldn´t you!!.... :o)
Big Easter Hug for you! :o)
wow gorgeous card!
Post a Comment