Monday

Gorjuss Winner!

Hi ladies! Okay for the winner of the weekend candy of the Gorjuss stamp it's:

74. Debbie Johns  !!

You're one lucky lady, because this is your second time winning from my candy, teehee!

I'm going to take it easy this week on the creating, my hubby is leaving for a week for work, so it's me doing most of the cleaning up, cooking, keeping the little one entertained...which was all his job...LOL! I'll see y'all in a few days! ;)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Chrissy, I'll send you an email with my details.Thank you so much, how lucky am I.It'll be my first Gorjuss stamp.Can't wait to ink it up.Love Debbie x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you so much for the chance hunni
debbie congrats to you sweetie
enjoy your gorjuss stamp
hugs angelique

JLJ Designs said...

Congrats Debbie!

Chrissy - my Easter Tilda arrived today. Thank you so much! It was a nice surprise at the end of a long day.

Jen

Larisa said...

Congratulations Debbie!!!

Marion said...

Hi Chrissy, Have a good week and congrats to Debbie. Off on holiday tomorrow. Be back blogging 2nd May
hugs
Marion

Unknown said...

Hi Chrissy, I totally missed out on your return. Glad to see you're back and hope you're doing well!! Look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations again. Hugs, Frea