Monday

Happy Monday!

Today's Candy! Congratulation Tilda Mini!
  Hope everyone had an amazing weekend. We went to my brother-in-law's house to celebrate Easter. There were so much yummy food, and lots of Easter eggs! My daughter had a wonderful time. We didn't get home till 10PM so I went straight to bed afterwards.

Okay, the winner of my No Mojo Candy is: 64. Leah the Orange !!
Please email me your addy to paperinkcolor@gmail.com. Subject your email with WINNER: No Mojo Candy . Thanks for playing!

Onto today's candy. I received this great mini stamp from Magnolia-licious DT package, so I want to share it one lucky winner. Just add your name to the froggy linky and I will draw a winner on Friday. Be sure to visit me tomorrow for another Magnolia-Licious challenge, and a very different card from me, see you all tomorrow!



Photobucket

21 comments:

Marianne said...

Thanks for this lovely chance! Hugs,
Marianne

Carol said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Margo said...

Thank you so much for sharing !
I enjoyed my easter-weekend too :)
Hugs
Margo

Tanya said...

She is beautiful, thanks so much for the chance

Unknown said...

Thank you again for the chance to win again ,I all way wanted a mini
stamp of magnolia, who know it could be me this time
gald that you and your familly had a nice easter
thank again
have a good day
georgei

Isha Gupta said...

After seeing your coloring videos, I really want to try. Thanks for giving a chance to win this beauty.

Julia said...

What a great stamp, Im lovin it :D

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo much for the chance to win this little cutie here. She´s soooo gorgeous.
Hope you´ve had a wonderful Easter?

Eni said...

Thanks so much for the chance!

Miria said...

So lovely, thank you for the chance, hugs, Miria

Shirley N said...

Glad you had a wonderful Easter with your family Chrissy! Thanks for the chance to win this adorable Maggie! Have a great day, hugs!

Jolanda said...

Wow just anoher lively stamp to win...Just Fabulous.
Thak you very much.
Hugs Jolanda

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the chance to win this little cutie, she is gorgeous. Sounds like you had a fantastic Easter.
Hugs Cheryl

Mary Lou said...

Glad you had a wonderful EASTER!!!
Thanks so much
Hugz and blessings

alethea said...

This stamp is quite appropriate is today is my birthday so would love to win it!!! Thanks for another chance to win!!! Hugs xx

Sol said...

Fun to hear that you have had a Fantastic celebration with family!
I`ve been at work for theese days... but that was okay too.. I found a BIG Easter egg at my hotel room .. From the hotel manager... :o)... That was fun!

Thank you so much for the chance to win! :o)

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet candy! Thanks for the chance.

Jen

Debbie said...

Hi Chrissy, thank you for the chance to win this lovely stamp.She's a sweetie.Glad you had a lovely day.Love Debbie x

Shazza said...

thank you , she is gorgous x

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely stamp si this.
Thank you for the chance.

Hugs Astrid.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
congrats to lea for winning this cutie
thank you so much for the chance hunni
hugs angelique