Friday

Rosie Rabbit


Hi everyone! Today I made a card by Stampavie. It's the stamp Rosie Rabbit, so of course I had to make her cheeks rosie! :). I did apply for the Stampavie DT call...I know there's over 300 applicants, so wish me luck. (crossing my fingers). Have a great weekend k!

Supplies:
Stamp: Stampavie Rosie Rabbit
rabbit: E53, E52, E51, E50, E87, Y28, brown, carmine red, pink, warm grey 70%, black, white gel pen
flower: R29, R24, R21, R20,G94, G85, G82, BG95, G20, YG0000, white gel pen
grass: grass green, moss green, marine green, black
sky: chalk, mediterranean blue
misc: Wild Orchid Crafts pearls, Martha Stewart 3 butterflies punch, Polka Dot stamp by Hero Arts, White ink & kraft paper by Papertrey Ink, lace punch by Fiskars

Photobucket

28 comments:

Маги said...

This card is very sweet. A picture is colored by your unique beautiful way.
Maggi

Boryana said...

What a lovely card! I like the tiny butterflies and the big white bow. The coloring is magical as always! :]

Simi said...

wow, what a fantastic card!!!

Hugs,
Simi

Sadilla said...

...wow simply stunning dear!!! perfect with each detail...
hugs
Sadia

Margo said...

I love your card and the colouring is fab !
I'll cross my fingers for you !
Greetz
Margo

Christine said...

Chrissy, this is so beautiful! Good luck with the DT call!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy!!! Love your colouring as always! Soooo inspiring!!! Hugs, Marit.

Malin E said...

wow such a cute card!!
Hugs Malin

Anita said...

Ohhh so cute! Love the way you made the skye and the clouds :)
Good luck with the challenge!
Anita

Marion said...

Fabulous card Chrissy and an adorable image. Good luck on the DT call at Stampavie.
hugs
Marion

Unknown said...

Good luck on the DT call. I love this card and this image super cute!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo sweet card. I love it.

Debbie said...

Really sweet image Chrissy,Love the colours you've used - classy card.Will keep my fingers crossed for you - Good luck.Take care.Debbie x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Just perfect!!! Every detail is amazing and I love so much the way you paint! Awesome!!I´m a great fan of your work! Congrats! Janine

Koraliki Beaty said...

sweet:)

Tanya said...

This is beautiful! gorgeous coloring as always, good luck!

jenny said...

Such a cute card!! Your colouring is AMAZING.....love her rosy cheeks :)
Good luck with the DT call x

Jenny x

Unknown said...

love the little bunny...and your clouds always look so good-- fluffy, fluffy!...good luck with your Dt call!...can't imagine you won't stand out-- you're pretty amazing at what you do!

xo

Mary Lou said...

Chrissy~~ Rosie is adorable~~just love your coloring--are you sick of me telling you that???
That flower is stunning!!!!
Have a great day and best of luck in the DT call at Stampavie~~I will cross my fingys and toes :D
Hugz

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Very cute card. Love the image!!!

Debby said...

your card is so precious!

Renkata said...

Adorable card.
Such a beautiful background.

Wilma said...

Hello Chrissy,
Very lovely card and you collored the image so beautiful....also the background is super.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Wilma

Shirley N said...

Just stunning Chrissy, love your coloring and this layout!

Leah l'Orange said...

she's GORGEOUS. love her warm colour and rosy cheeks! and girlfriend, you TOTALLY should make that DT. they'd be silly NOT to choose you!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Adorable card - good luck with the DT call at Stampavie!!

Sol said...

So Cute!!! Great Colours.. And the Colouring you have done is Stunning!! :o)

Loz said...

good luck for the DT call! This is so cute and the image just pops from the craft background ♥