 |
| SUGAR NELLIE CANDY! |
Hi everyone! In celebration of completing all my "to-dos" today...lol, I'm giving away this Gorjuss stamp! Isn't she darling?! I love all things Gorjuss. I can't wait for the new release, so I can get the new set! Want MORE GORJUSS??,
they are on sale at SUGAR NELLIE!
17 comments:
What a lovely stamp! Thanks for the chance to win this lovely candy. Judy x
This is such an amazing stamp!!! Thank you for the chance and being so generous! :))
thanks for the change to win...i lovely this stamp.
hug
Claudia
Oooh thank you Chrissy....Gorjuss!!
Debbie xx
oh so gorjuss!! Thanks for the chance to win.
fi
x
Thank you for the chance to win, she is gorjuss. :)
Hugs,
Melissa D
sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com
mkds312@hotmail.com
Congrats on finishing the to-do list! The stamp is wonderful. Thanks for another chance to win a great prize!!!
She's so cute! Thank you for the chance, hugs, Miria xx
I love this Gorjuss figuur!!
Thank you for the chance to win her!
Hugs,
Nettie
http://www.nettie53.blogspot.com
hiya sweetie
she's so gorgeous
i just love these images
thank you so much for the chance sweetie to win
have a great weekend hunni
hugs angelique
Hi Chrissy, Lovely stamp. Thanks for a chance to win her. Glad you were able to finish your to do list.
hugs
Marion
Such a sweet stamp! Thanks for this chance! Love, Marianne
What a cute stamp, Thank you so much for the chance to win her.Love Debbie x
She really is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for the chance!
Hugs!
Sandra!
Awww, she is so sweet! Thanks for the chance to win her!!
audrey
thanks for the chance, have a good weekend x
Thanks for you kindness and generosity! Shelly x
Post a Comment