![]() |
I used Copics and Prismacolor pencils to color her, background is done with chalk, in the earthtone pallete. And my Papertrey Ink order came today, so the kraft cardstock, hearts background, and tag is by PTI! I think I'm starting a new addiction!
Also, I didn't make it on the Stampavie DT, "wahhhh", I'll sulk for a few days... :( I also decide to step down from the Sugar Nellie DT for now. Karen has been a wonderful boss, and I will miss her generosity, who knows, someday we'll meet again! THANK YOU KAREN!!!
Supplies:
STAMP: Belles n Whistles "Pen Friend"
SHIRT: R89, R29,R27, R24, R20, Y08
PANTS: B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, BG0000
HAIR: YR24, YR23, Y08, Y11, G16
SKIN: E13, E11, E02
SHADING: black, warm gray 90&, warm gray 70%
MISC: Wild Orchid Crafts flower, Papertrey Ink tag/background stamp/sentiment, Martha Stewart punch, white gel pen










38 comments:
Awww, I'm sorry you didn't make it to Stampavie DT. :( *hugs*
I think your card is very pretty!
Sweet card!
What a sweet note.
Marie-Anne
Beautiful note... Chris xx
Such a sweet and adorable card. Sensational colouring.
Wow what a great colours...Love it how you did that.
Just a cutie...
Hugs Jolanda
Beautiful card Chrissy! Also love your kraft background. TFS your colors too.
Beautiful card Chrissy and love your colouring, superb, such a lovely image too.
Hugs Linda
Your coloring of this little doll is amazing! What a nice clean card.
beautiful as always!
Beautiful
Hugs
Debbie
Beautiful colouring!
(Lyn)
Absolutely beautiful Crissy!!
Wow, Chrissy. She is just darling! I just love your coloring technique. This card is lovely.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee
Adorable nice, clean card! Your colouring is outstanding ;)
Anita
wow, she is gorgeous! And your coloring fantastic! Love the little flower tag with the sentiment!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx
I Cant Understand how YOU didnt make the DT... Because Your Colouring.. Is AMAZING,.,,, I had to look at this image for a WHILE..... ... The shine and debt (dont know how to spell it correct).. Is Absolutely Fantastic... I do not know anybody that can colour the way you du!... .. Mabye they will choose YOU next time...
Do not give up! I am sure you will make it the next time!.. I am sure... :o)
I Cant Understand how YOU didnt make the DT... Because Your Colouring.. Is AMAZING,.,,, I had to look at this image for a WHILE..... ... The shine and debt (dont know how to spell it correct).. Is Absolutely Fantastic... I do not know anybody that can colour the way you du!... .. Mabye they will choose YOU next time...
Do not give up! I am sure you will make it the next time!.. I am sure... :o)
Beautiful card Chrissy, Love the image and superb colouring. Terrific rosy cheeks. soo cute.
hugs
Marion
This is so cute and simple, no need for overloading it with embellishments when you color so AMAZINGLY! I`m jealus!
Have a nice afternoon.
Hugs, Anne.
Aaw! beautiful card!
gorgeous! I love the metallic look. perfect
Great card!
I can't believe you didn't make it to Stampavie DT. Their loss for now maybe next time. Your colouring is stellar and your card is fantastic!!!
Oh i'm so sorry you did not make it on the DT you wanted...thay missed out big time!!! This card is sooo pretty and your colouring is still amazing!
Hugs, Marit.
Hi Chrissy I'm sorry you never made it onto the Stampavie Design team, don't worry though there'll be other chances just around the corner.It's their loss. Another beautiful card, lovely colouring.Love Debbie x
adorable card! this is one of my absolute fave stamps :)
Wow Chrissy!! This is just gorgeous!! Such a beautiful job coloring this image!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at the Belles n' Whistles challenge!! Smiles, Vicki
This is just awesome! Your coloring is breath taking - and the simple but beautiful background puts the focus on the image.
Thank you so much for joining our challenge at BNW!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
WOW! Your coloring is incredible! WOW!
Chrissy this is gorgeous! I love the C&S design and the fabulous colouring! Shelly x
Wow, wow, wow your coloring is AMAZING!! I'm in total awe!! I'm so glad I found your blog. You work is soooo inspiring! Hugs, Rosemary :)
Wow this is so adorable, I love the image and you have coloured the image perfectly, and I just love the design and layout,have a lovely day.
Hugs Janine
What a lovely card. Nice colouring.
Groetjes Astrid.
Ohhhhh WOW... Chrissy Your coloring of Pen Friend is SPECTACULAR... I don't even know what to say.. I'm still trying to pick my jaw up from the floor. I'm so happy that you joined us for this weeks challenge over on the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog.
Hugs,
Lynda
Your colouring of this image is amazing.
Thank you for participating in the BnW challenge
Simply love your colorations!
So adorable!
Hugs Jani
Fantastic,i love it!
Post a Comment