Saturday

Wishing You Blue Skies & Sunshine


Happy Saturday! Today I made another card by Stampavie. Isnt' she cute?! It's by Sarah Kay called "Precious Moments". I think this image took me the longest to color, but it was worth it! She was very fun to color. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Supplies:
stamp: Stampavie "Precious Moments", sentiment by Papertrey Ink
overalls: E99, YR 24, YR23, Y08, Y02, BG49, BG53, YG13, G07, warm grey 90%
shirt: R59, R24, R20
hat: YR 24, YR23, Y02
skin, E13, E11, E00
grass: olive green, marine green, warm  grey 90%

Photobucket

21 comments:

Anniebee said...

Wow, Chrissy! Your cards always amaze me. Your coloring technique is phenomenal and the colors so rich and dimensional. Just beautiful!

Anniebee

Алена said...

So beautiful!

Marley said...

Absolutly stunning! AWESOME coloring.. hugs marley

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Awesome card Chrissy! I love that image and the sentiment fit perfectly!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Anita said...

Gorgeous card!! The colouring is perfect! Have a fab weekend :)
Anita

mariska said...

Oooh, what a lovely card. Like the stamp, she is sooo sweet.

Hugs mariska

Shirley N said...

Just stunning Chrissy, your coloring is gorgeous!

AJ said...

*gasp* This is STUNNING!

Tanya said...

Oh this is just beautiful! Your coloring always amazes me.

Wilma said...

Hello Chrissy,
Again a very BEAUTIFUL card...your coloring is so intense.
Hugs Wilma

Cindy Groh said...

Amazing. Gurl U gotsome skills!!

Daniela said...

Wow, great card!! Love it
Hugs Dani

Loz said...

oh she's gorgeous! love the DPs and those gorgeous clouds ♥

Sego Crafts and Cards said...

Wow, this so beautiful, I love your colouring! I have just ordered my first lot of copic markers, I will definitely be following your blog for inspiration. Thank you

Alice said...

your coloring is absolutely amazing, Chrissy! wow! gorgeous card. love love it!

Debbie said...

How did I miss this the other day. Love the papers, the clouds in the background and your coloring is just amazing

Hugs
Debbie

Silvie Z said...

absolutely amazing! You color all your images to perfection! The tiny butterflies are so pretty!
hugs,
Silvie
xx

Sol said...

The Colours are doing it all on this Card!.. So Clean and Simple... and Absolutely Perfect with the Butterflies.... And you let the image, sentiment and Colours say it all... BEAUTIFUL!!!!

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous again!!

** Line** said...

wow, what a great coloring and card!!!
hugs Line

LaJanette said...

Hello Chrissy, I am new to your blog, and I absolutely love your coloring style. It is amazing how you go from really dark shadows to white. I will be looking at your video tutorials and trying your techniques. Thanks so much for having this available.

Janette