Morning! Today at Magnolia-Licious, we have an Inspiration challenge! This week we are focusing on a photo with lots of ideas for a great challenge! I decided to use the color purple and red from the inspiration to make my card. Normally I wouldn't use these two color together, but I really like the color combo now! I used this Tilda stamp from the Autumn Collection 2010, which sold out, but there's a carousel horse from the collection that is PERFECT for this challenge!
This card is not my norm, but that's what a challenge is all about. Plus, since my mojo is still missing, I thought trying a different style would be fun, and let me tell you IT WAS! I might do more of these frilly vintage type cards. :D
Copics:
dress/shoes: V09, V06, V04, V01, R89, R46, R21, white gel pen (Sakura), warm grey 90% (prisma pencils)
skin: E13, E11, E02, E00, E000
hair: E18, YR24, Y28, YR21, Y15, white gel pen (Sakura)
shadow: warm grey 90%, black, chalk (earthtone palette)










71 comments:
Hi Chrissy!
I am in love with your Vintage Style card!!!
It is magnificent :o)
Your colouring is 'to die for'!!!
Absolutely LOVE all of your embellishments!
Great work!!
Hugs, Candy
Gorgeous colouring Chrissy..Tilda looks like she is wearing silk...beautiful details...wonderful card.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Stunning card! Love all the details you put on :)
Anita
OMG Chrissy, you have coloured her so beautifly.
Love your style.
Beautiful Chrissy, love your coloring and your fabulous embellies!
Chrissy, your card is beautiful and elegant. Love the perfect coloring :o)
hugs,
Cabio
wow, Chrissy, this is stunning!Love the gorgeous embellies and you coloring! Amazing card!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx
Chrissy your colouring is gorgeous and your card 100% beautiful !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo
Delightful card, Chrissy! Love the images and embellishments! Fantastic coloring! Hugs Janine
Love the colours you've used they are so rich and beautiful.Gorgeous card again.Love the style, very inspiring.Love Debbie x
What a great card
hugs linda
Oh hunny bunny...your mojo is definitely not gone...it's alive and well! I love this color combo...I wouldn't have thought about using these two together...but, you're right, they rock! Especially with the doily and frills! Love it!! Great interpretation of the inspiration photo! Hugs. Pat
Wow! This is fantastic!! : )
Gorgeous card. The colors are beautiful.
Francy
Your card is so beautiful, if this is what happens when your mojo is gone! Wow can't wait till it's back in full force.
Hugs Cheryl
Chrissie this is gorgeous! Judy x
What a lovely card! I wouldn't use red and purple normaly, but your cart shown me it can be great, got to keep that in mind.
Marie-Anne
Gorgeous card Chrissy!! I noticed it was different then your regular style, but you really did an awesome job with it! Love, love it!!
Tracy V
Hello Chrissy .WOW ..sooo beautiful . So many stunning elements to this creation .
trovo la tua card fantastica mi piacciono la magia che sei riuscita a ricreare... ciao
Wow, this is really stunning! I love your coloring, so amazing! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I'm your newest follower!
Gorgeous I just love your coloring
and your color choices
hugs Linda
I love the vintage touch on your card. It's amazing!
This card is so beautiful,Chrissy!
Jaw dropping~~drooling~~in shock at this beautifully coloring of Tilda!! Mojo missing--WHERE?????
Love It Hun!!
Hugz
Look at that amazing coloring, Chrissy! I love how vibrant your coloring is! I must say that all the time but I marvel at how gorgeous it looks! Beautiful card! hugs, Angela
Wowww, what beautiful. Nice colouring.
Hugs Astrid.
Absolutely stunning Chrissy!!! Am soooo drooling over your gorgeous colouring. Loving the bling embellies and how you've incorporated the doily too. Hugs, Maria
It is a gorgeous color combo! So rich and vibrant! Seriously, I think any style card you make is absolutely gorgeous! TFS! ;)
Hi Chrissy, If this is you with your mojo missing I would love to see your creations when it comes back !!!! Your colouring is amazing and your colour combo gorgeous - just became a follower !!
Hugs, sandra xx
Awesome!! love all the distressed edges and those flourishes finish off the awesomeness of this stunning ensemble
smiles
Paola
Very very sweet card! Love it!
Hugs Tini
WOOOW!!! This two colour together is beatyfull. I must test them tigether myself!! Thanks for lots of good ideas on yor blog.
wow what a beautiful card that you did and the color is just right love it
thank for showing
Hello Chrissy!!
It looks Fantastic!!!... I always looooove your colouring.. I don`t use copics myself.. but.. The colouring with those...- when you know how-to.. is Absolutely Amazing.. Like your colouring!!!!
You have lost your mojo... Send your adress to me... and I will send you something to bright up your day!... (just a tiny little something..) my mail adress is(solveigryeng(at)hotmail.com)please remove the four of theese() Please...
love all the torn edges and the bold red and purple looks fab together! I love all tha sparkle and your gorgeous colouring ♥
Sooo WOW what a gorgeous card.
All fits well and what a great colours.
Hugs Jolanda
This is just stunning!! Fabulous colors and details and your coloring is awesome.
What a gorgeous card, lovely coloring, Bye Mascha
Hi Chrissy, Fabulous card and such a great design. Love that adorable Tilda and fabby colour combo.
hugs
Marion
Wow, LOVE your card! Your coloring is sooooooo gorgeous! Great job!
Hugs,
Beth
Ohhh Crissy I just got the packege with the wonderful candy! OMG! Thank you soooo much! I´m so happy about it!!!
hope your ok, wish you a great sunday! Hugs Janine
OHHHH WOOOOOWWW! I love this!! This is sooooo beautiful!!!!
what shall I say- your card is incredible beautiful!
Best wishes Io
Wow Chrissy,
Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous and it looks like Tilda could stand up and walk right off the card! Its amazing how life-like you colored her. Its absolutely GORGEOUS!!
*Hugs*
~Andrea
wow- incredible coloring and fantastic detailing!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome card! LOVE it! :)
Hugs, Hege
Witam! Jesteś bardzo zdolna rysunek i odpowiedni kolory cień.
Pozdrawiam :)
Wwoowww this one is soooooo beautifull!!!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!!
gr. arjette.
Gorgeous card Chrissy! Love the colour combo, beautiful colouring and embellishments, take careX:)
Beautiful card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous.
Have a nice day.
Hugs Jannie
This is a wonderful card, love your colouring, A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
Hi sweetie, we haven't seen you in a while I hope evrything is OKay. Hugs and prayers.
Can't wait to see who won the delish blog candy! :)) Hope you're fine!
Hugs, Hege
You're colouring is amazing how it almost pops off the page. You are very talented!
I love the way you colour... it just glows!
Hey Chrissy, I hope all is good with you, Haven't heard from you in awhile. I love your coloring and checked to see what copics your using and view your videos!! Can't wait to see your next project!!!
Hi, Chrissy! You haven't been posting lately so I hope you're doing well. I love this card and the very rich colors you used on it. Just beautiful!
Anniebee
Hi Chrissy! Gorgeous colouring. This Tilda looks so pretty and I love all the details to your card.
Hi Chrissy.. WOW!! this is my first time here, I was blog surfing and found your blog. became a follower too.. I have to say your coloring is amazing and the best I've seen, its just beautiful and looks so real life. I dont think I could ever color as good as that with my copics in a hundred years!!..lol
Hugs Norma Jean
Missing all of your beautiful creations, Chrissy! I hope everything is okay!
I hope everything is o.k. with you! I love the last card you posted, and haven't seen once since, and it's been a while, hope your not in the flooding down south! ....Hugs! Leah Ann
okay.. I'm back for a 2nd comment too. I hope everthing is fine with you and yours and hope to see you back crafting and blogging again soon ♥
Me, too! I hope you're all right!
And even your loved ones!
Hugs, Jani
Chrissy, this is just STUNNING. Hope everything is okay.
SWEET and pretty in a super distressed way. I wonder if you could tell me whether you wrote the greeting with a white pen or stamped it - if so - which white stamp pad gives you such a crisp and strong inprint???
Hello Chrissy,
I have been popping by your blog often & see you have not posted for ages. I do hope all is well with you hun x
hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com
Haven't heard anything lately, hope you're ok.
Hugs,
Babette
Hope all is well with you Chrissy - your gorgeous creations are being missed. xx
hi chrissy,
Hope you are all ok? been ages since you posted. keep in touch
hugs
Elly P
x x
Великолепная открытка! Мне очень нравится цветовая гамма!
Post a Comment