Hi ladies. Today is the 4th Tuesday of the month so that means it's a Magnolia-licious Challenge day! This week we have an Inspiration Challenge, and it is an easter/spring theme, soooooooo much fun because you get to use either an Easter theme or spring/pastel colors (head on over to the blog to see the inspirational photo). LOVE!
Magnolia-licious store has many Easter inspired stamps for us to play with. Visit the Easter section of the store and see what they have to offer. I bought 6-7 stamps for the upcoming months, can't wait to get them!
For my card, I used this cute Tilda holding her bunny. I colored her face so her eyes are looking at the bunny...what do you think, like it or no? I colored her with Copics, and Prismacolor Pencils. "HOP" on over to the Challenge Blog to see this week's FABULOUS creations by the DT, you won't want to miss it! Play along and you get to win some bucks for more Maggies!










23 comments:
Hi Chrissy, your card is amazing and looks great!!! Nice colouring and pretty papers.
Hugs Ageeth xx
Oh my goodness! Oh so cute! Love it! A wonderful card!!!!! Hugs! Leah Ann Oh, and what a cute cute stamp:O)
what a cute card
hugs linda
Очень красиво!!!
Fabulous, fabulous colouring!!!! So talented.
Absolutley LOVE this new image... you colored it to perfection
hugs
Debbie
Stunning coloring job, Chrissy! Wow! You are an artist!! hugs, Angela
So sweet!
I adore your colouring!
So perfect!
Hugs!
Sandra!
Chrissy, I love your coloring on Tilda and her eyes are very cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Absolutely stunning Chrissy! Wow your colouring blows me away and I so love the lacy border around Tilda and the flowers with the perfect bow. Hugs, Maria
Beautiful card! I love how you colored her yellow dress.
Jennifer
Beautiful card, I love how you've used your punch to make the lace border! Fabulous colouring as always! Shelly x
wow just wow. What utterly amazing colouring. Love the simple layout!
Hi Chrissy, This card is just gorgeous. Adorable image and colouring is awesome. Love the edging around the oval.
hugs
Marion
OMG!!! You make the most magnificent cards...love the style of this phenomenal creation!!!!
Janine
Your coloring is just awesome, a beautiful card Chrissy!
Chrissy, this is BEAUTIFUL!
So very precious. I had never seen this Tilda, adorable...
on my wish list now.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it all.
Hugs.D.
Chrissy,
Your colouring is AWESOME!! I like the way you have coloured Tilda's eyes :o)
Your card is beautiful. I am really impressed.
Hugs, Candy
I am so glad I follow your blog Chrissie as it always is inspirational. Love your colouring .
This is stunning.. you always do the most creative and fun projects.. I do have a question for you.. is there any way you could put an email subscription link on your sidebar.. I don't always get to my dashboard on blogger to check what is new.. but I do check my emails.. and I love seeing what you create each time..:) HUGS glad you are back.. we missed you..
Oh Chrissy...your coloring is just stunning! I love the added depth that you give to your images with prismacolor pencils. My next challenge to myself is to learn that technique!! Gorgeous, darlin'...just gorgeous! Hugs.
Pat Frank
Beautiful card, Chrissy! LOVE how you colored her dress, well I guess I should say I love how you colored all of her, but I REALLY love the colors of her dress!! LOL! Those butterflies are perfect and I really love those flowers! Gorgeous!!
hugs, Sharon
Chrissy, stunningly beautiful. I haven't seen much of this Tilda image--and never a Tilda with eyelids...LOL, you rock. Your colouring is awesome. Love the clean look of your card to keep the focus on Tilda.
Hugs,
Norma
Post a Comment